Sponsored

What steering wheels do you guys have in your GTs?

GB17shelbyGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R

Billy2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible

GB17shelbyGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R
Awsome write up.That steering wheel is badass.I think I’m gonna pull the trigger and order one.A month or so isn’t bad for a custom order.Love your GT350R it doesn’t get any better then that!!!
Thanks man I greatly appreciate it. Good luck with customizing your carbon fiber steering wheel, you will have to upload a picture once you get it and share your experience as well. 🤟🏼

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
I've been looking at a ton of aftermarket wheels, but couldn't for the life of me find one that I liked more than the stock one. It's round (I absolutely HATE flat bottoms), its thickness is perfect, and the leather is high quality and extremely nice to the touch - one of the nicest I've seen. And it does look good, too.
The only thing I don't like about it is that I find it too big. Unnecessarily big.
I would like a steering wheel that looks exactly the same, same thickness, same shape, same leather, just smaller in diameter. But unfortunately there's no such thing.
Ya, not a fan of the flat bottom and/or flat top wheels, these are not F1 /Indy cars that you need that because of lack of space.
I do wish someone would move the paddles function to the shifter , changing gears while sideways or in a turn isn't ideal with paddle placement A v8 supercar type shifter that you bump forward to down shift and bump backwards to upshift in sport/track mode would be the best mod to these 10 speed auto's. The paddles are great if going straight. anything other than that, nope.
Sponsored