Sponsored

What did you do to your UK S550 Mustang Today

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
technology is long since available in the UK anyone with a modern bank something like monzo or starling can create virtual cards for payments etc, as can anyone using google pay you can setup virtual cards for exactly the purpose above. Just the old shitty legacy banks that are terrible with customer service that don't give you those facilities.
interesting, been thinking about moving from a legacy bank because of the er lack of customer service but thats a whole new topic haha. Cheers for the info, one of the memory banks
Sponsored

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
door handle was quite frosty and tight this morning as was the window itself stuck to the body rubbers so have applied some silicon lube to handle mechanism and door rubbers (both sides). I really need to sort the garage doors / pillar to get car inside!

MilesBetter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt #L1811
Likwise on needing to be able to get into the garage....I have been out of the detailing scene a few years now, Sonax gummi pflege was the go to product back then for freezing/ sticking rubber door seals..still got some use today still

Last edited:

Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
went to start it and its battery is dead again..... 4 in 12 months.
If your car and phone are regularly within Bluetooth range you might be interested in the little CTEK sense Iā€™ve just fitted :

1641676899153.jpeg

Whilst it wonā€™t stop it going flat and wonā€™t alleviate the need for charging, at least you can check whatā€™s going on without lifting the hood and it will alert you when itā€™s time to charge :like:

At circa Ā£40 from Amazon, itā€™s paid for itself if it saves you just one of those batteries ā€¦

WD :like:

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
If your car and phone are regularly within Bluetooth range you might be interested in the little CTEK sense Iā€™ve just fitted :

1641676899153.jpeg

Whilst it wonā€™t stop it going flat and wonā€™t alleviate the need for charging, at least you can check whatā€™s going on without lifting the hood and it will alert you when itā€™s time to charge :like:

At circa Ā£40 from Amazon, itā€™s paid for itself if it saves you just one of those batteries ā€¦

WD :like:
yeah its probably worth while me doing something like that at some point :)

Sponsored

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
not had the weather for it unfortunately so i've been using the truck :(
that blows. Might as well disconnect the battery from the mustang if it's not getting used or if possible a battery tender what like WD pro has

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
that blows. Might as well disconnect the battery from the mustang if it's not getting used or if possible a battery tender what like WD pro has
yeah it used to get used as my daily but its been long since replaced so now its just there for shits and giggles and wooshy super charger noises :)
Sponsored