Sponsored

What did you do to your UK S550 Mustang Today

McXtravert

Threads
Reaction score
Cambridgeshire, formerly Aberdeen, Scotland
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT - Competition Orange
Had a go at painting these today . Bit of touching up to do but not bad for a blind man !
looks great! I don't suppose you can drive the car whilst these bits are off? I imagine the painting and drying can take a bit of time and I've only the one car!

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
looks great! I don't suppose you can drive the car whilst these bits are off? I imagine the painting and drying can take a bit of time and I've only the one car!
they're only covers you can drive just fine without them

Leeroy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
Mach1 FJG manual/'65 289 Coupe
Had a go at painting these today . Bit of touching up to do but not bad for a blind man !
They look the , Not very good at painting - did it involve a load of sanding to flatten before paint? Done with just rattle cans?

Steeda UK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Finally fitted my Steeda 'vert jacking rails, that was a fun 30 mins on the floor with my socket set, torque wrench and loctite blue :lol:.

After a quick set drive all is well - quick question thou, should the car feel stiffer? It might be the placebo effect of having worked on it, but I would swear that it feels different :shrug:
Every little helps with those convertibles! It's not a selling point we use on the jacking rails, ( we dont need to haha! keeping them in stock is hard enough as it is!) but they do help apparently.

Sponsored

nixopaxo

#Team Roush
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
STEVIE
Vehicle(s)
17gt
They look the , Not very good at painting - did it involve a load of sanding to flatten before paint? Done with just rattle cans?
Sanding was fun sat out the back garden in the sun. Bit of masking, red primer , red topcoat ,gloss black for the letters and acrylic laqueur to finish . all in all about ÂŁ20 from halfords and the satisfaction knowing i done it :) PS ive never painted b4!

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Sanding was fun sat out the back garden in the sun. Bit of masking, red primer , red topcoat ,gloss black for the letters and acrylic laqueur to finish . all in all about ÂŁ20 from halfords and the satisfaction knowing i done it :) PS ive never painted b4!
Looks a decent job you've made there :thumbsup:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Vents got installed by Mike at Modurstang :love:

Leeroy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
Mach1 FJG manual/'65 289 Coupe
Looks a great job Manders, but I would have gone for red, but each to their own!

Sponsored

WOLFMAN

wolfman
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stewart
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang fast back 5.0 V8
Manders nice looking vents black on red, good choice. Mike did a good job. :coolphotos:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=14834]John577[/MENTION] DO IT ;) There's gonna me a lot more UK owners getting them done!
[MENTION=24130]Leeroy[/MENTION] I was half and half, but Black prevailed and ties in with all the other gloss black bits.
[MENTION=22033]WOLFMAN[/MENTION] Indeed the cut on them is flawless

Monty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
Did you save the cut-outs to weld back in place come resale time?

Seriously - loving the gloss black bits. I think the black vents would take time to grow on me personally, but can see why you did it, matches well with the other gloss black.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Did you save the cut-outs to weld back in place come resale time?

Seriously - loving the gloss black bits. I think the black vents would take time to grow on me personally, but can see why you did it, matches well with the other gloss black.
ahahahhahaa, I did consider it, Mike handed me it and said "im turning these into a hood scoop for you too" :lol:! I left them with him, I have no use for them, at all, vent life!

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
Looks a great job Manders, but I would have gone for red, but each to their own!
Look a bit odd without any other black detail on the hood, however, your car :thumbsup:
Sponsored