The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Look a bit odd without any other black detail on the hood, however, your car :thumbsup:
I'm very half and half with certain things, a stripe won't be going on, in any form(includes spears) that's for sure. The only options are running a black roof or wing mirrors, or both, again, unsure on those, 50/50 for each. The aim of running them as gloss black (Rather than red) was to have them stand out, and look a bit like how AM/JAG etc do their vents on their cars with just 'the paint work' and a black vent in the hood.

A'la (bad picture)
ftype-002.jpg

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I'm very half and half with certain things, a stripe won't be going on, in any form(includes spears) that's for sure. The only options are running a black roof or wing mirrors, or both, again, unsure on those, 50/50 for each. The aim of running them as gloss black (Rather than red) was to have them stand out, and look a bit like how AM/JAG etc do their vents on their cars with just 'the paint work' and a black vent in the hood.

A'la (bad picture)
ftype-002.jpg
Looks to me that car has a black roof, black wing mirrors and a black spoiler, there is your answer, you need all three :D

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
Yeah, agree, roof etc would tie it in :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I hate you all sometimes.... I've never not had the image of the car with a black roof and wing mirrors, and that's oddly because my Corsa had the same (from factory ish), Girlfriend hates the idea of a black roof but I may just take it to a wrap place and get them to do it and endure the ear ache, worst comes to worst I just take it off lol.

Has nayone got a black roof done POST collection (Ie not fords wrapped one?) as I think, from looking briefly, fords goes under the windscreen, and I'd be scared with wrapping of it peeling off...

Also, Anyone know how hard the mirror caps are to remove without breaking anything? [MENTION=8211]stevec[/MENTION]

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
It defo needs something else doing. Something just doesn't look right at the moment. My stripes tuck under the windscreen and I have no issues with that and the pin stripes are really narrow. As long as they prep the area well it shouldn't lift
Lot of IPA scrubbed over that roof, i'll give the car a clean before I go if I go for both.... It's just convincing the missus so I don't get a bleeding ear ache :lol: (not her car, but it is my ear lol!)

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
Girlfriend hates the idea of a black roof but I may just take it to a wrap place and get them to do it and endure the ear ache
Why must they do that?... we never nag them about their choice of washing machine, vacuum cleaner etc... :)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Why must they do that?... we never nag them about their choice of washing machine, vacuum cleaner etc... :)
ooooooooooooooooooooooomy god, that got me :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.

I'll just use the "you spent ÂŁ200 on some designer leggings to 'chill in' and you want to talk to me about "Wasting" money" when she brings it up :eyebulge:

Sponsored

McXtravert

Threads
Reaction score
Cambridgeshire, formerly Aberdeen, Scotland
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT - Competition Orange
Lot of IPA scrubbed over that roof, i'll give the car a clean before I go if I go for both.... It's just convincing the missus so I don't get a bleeding ear ache :lol: (not her car, but it is my ear lol!)
black roof FTW - always getting comments from the management type about how my car has the same tinted roof as their BMWs! :ford:

kef7zr.jpg

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
black roof FTW - always getting comments from the management type about how my car has the same tinted roof as their BMWs! :ford:

kef7zr.jpg
That's not a USP to me lol!

The black roof, wing mirrors et'al is all in debate in a FB poll lol... Lot of prats adding in "paint the whole car black" "Paitn it blue" etc.... When it's a serious question lol!

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
This is what would look best :headbang: could not find it in red but you get the idea
IMG_0884.JPG

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
This is what would look best :headbang: could not find it in red but you get the idea
now that works, I think stripes are very subjective, I used to have a Candy Apple Red S197 which was very bright, people often said to me put stripes on her, but I always felt the colour was to bright. Now a darker red I think I would have had stripes put on.
With this one the silver stripes work so well, as the wheels are silver and silver and black looks so good
I did not like the black stripes on the other colours on the CS, but on the black had silver as could not have black :headbang:

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
So how about this then
IMG_0886.JPG
Sponsored