Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Sucks that happened. However, I can't help but wonder if that red toolbox has the "ultimate set of tools". :p
😁that was a new snap on road box. had a few wrenches, ratchet and sockets, screw drivers etc. never needed it but bad habits never die😁 guarantee if I did need it I would have missed something
Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Mine was gone way too early. I got rear ended in 2004 at 50mph while stopped on highway. I was behind an accident and managed to stop and avoid it but knuckle head behind me wasn’t paying attention. Hit me square in trunk and pushed me against divider and into car in fro of me.

0DD9C681-38FD-4D3D-AC37-3DAA20E6FD62.jpeg
Wow, terrible.

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great man.

I too did the Zaino polishes on my car. Stuff is amazing. It'll hold me over till I get the car ceramic coated. Hopefully real soon.
I did the Zaino AIO, then the Z5, then the Z2. I used the Zaino Gloss Enhancer in between the Z5 and Z2 as well for that extra pop.

093548 (1).jpg

093548 (2).jpg
I couldn’t wait till next week. Put Z5 on this morning 😎

11800D6B-EF81-4C34-BE37-733893338C4E.jpeg

C82DBF9D-DB13-4B39-9FD1-A5E0A68295D7.jpeg

5ECE2BB1-09BD-45B4-AC17-999137F4F0DA.jpeg

A7DA78D8-C207-4683-BB0A-E7B39214BD54.jpeg

3BC319EF-898B-4EB1-904E-AC473323C3DC.jpeg

Elvis67

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19gt ..19 ss 72 chevelle
Guess I 'll shit can them, now that I have recieved this expert advice.

I'm sure you know what's best for me.

The thinking here is problematic for the users. Counting the Ford shitty lug nuts that are in service. Then subtracting the half whit's that use impacts or an incorrect sized sockets on them. I must conclude that sort of points to the users.

Nice Lugs , classy in every way, I'll gladly keep them .

Rock on
Yeah I would get rid of them ..they Eventually rust from inside under the chrome shell .Swell up,making it sometimes difficult to use the proper socket .then its shitshow .but they do look pretty when you have a nice ,now get out there and polish them nuts.

Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I would get rid of them ..they Eventually rust from inside under the chrome shell .Swell up,making it sometimes difficult to use the proper socket .then its shitshow .but they do look pretty when you have a nice ,now get out there and polish them nuts.

Polish nuts sounds more like something you'd be inclined to do. To each his own, that make you happy, good for you :champagne:

If your nuts swelled up you're not getting laid regularly. Think that's blue balls. Not sure never had the problem myself. drum roll :champagne: :champagne:

Elvis67

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19gt ..19 ss 72 chevelle
Polish nuts sounds more like something you'd be inclined to do. To each his own, that make you happy, good for you :champagne:

If your nuts swelled up you're not getting laid regularly. Think that's blue balls. Not sure never had the problem myself. drum roll :champagne: :champagne:
I'm good🤡 ..recently did a pit stop at your house ..and had all my carluba wax drained.🤣

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
justifiable? RU kidding me? You pay annual property tax on your house, and the tax amount (if not rates) goes up every year or so does it not? Cars are durable consumer goods and thus property. And what gov't ever said No to the opportunity to abrogate to itself YOUR wealth at every contrived opportunity?

Yes the assessed value of the car goes down every year. FFX county "generously" reduced my faxes by about a third on my 2020 F150 so the bill is only $1300 instead of $1700. The bill for the Camaro for 6mo worth of ownership was only $400. And the Mustang would normally be 1200/yr but they were feeling magnanimous this year and it's only $800. I've got the stack of bills literally sitting beside me.

Note the 'local registration fee' is a total fraud. It has nothing to do with my car being registered with the State-level DMV or paying for plates. Some quick napkin math shows the county is assessing 4.5% annually.

2021-08-28 22.26.38.jpg
In Virginia you pay that type of bill every year for every car you own? Do you also pay an initial registration fee when you first get your cars license plates? Or is that lumped into the bill image you posted? Is this a widely accepted thing in VA or are the people up in arms?

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A, 1989 Lincoln Mk VII LSC
justifiable? RU kidding me? You pay annual property tax on your house, and the tax amount (if not rates) goes up every year or so does it not? Cars are durable consumer goods and thus property. And what gov't ever said No to the opportunity to abrogate to itself YOUR wealth at every contrived opportunity?

Yes the assessed value of the car goes down every year. FFX county "generously" reduced my faxes by about a third on my 2020 F150 so the bill is only $1300 instead of $1700. The bill for the Camaro for 6mo worth of ownership was only $400. And the Mustang would normally be 1200/yr but they were feeling magnanimous this year and it's only $800. I've got the stack of bills literally sitting beside me.

Note the 'local registration fee' is a total fraud. It has nothing to do with my car being registered with the State-level DMV or paying for plates. Some quick napkin math shows the county is assessing 4.5% annually.

2021-08-28 22.26.38.jpg
Here, in 'Taxachusetts' (as some like to call it) we pay an excise tax based on value set by the state where they take the MSRP of a given model/sub-model and assign a percentage of that amount based on year of manufacture/current year - 90%-60%-40%-25%-10% over the first 5 years then are charged $25 per $1000 (2.5%) of that calculated amount. Because I bought a 2019 in 2020 I avoided the biggest hit as they calculated at year 2 percentage. Money is collected by the community where it is 'garaged'. Your tax based would be $867 here though there is no 'car tax relief'. The monies go directly to the general fund and can be used for anything your elected (local) officials see fit. After year 5 the tax does not change and will need to be paid every year the car is registered to drive on public roads.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
In Virginia you pay that type of bill every year for every car you own?
yup. But it's levied at the county level. The further west and south you go the lesser the rate if it's collected at all.

Do you also pay an initial registration fee when you first get your cars license plates?
yes. But that is a STATE fee, not a county one. It's like $70 or so? And of course you pay sales tax on the ENTIRE value of the newly acquired vehicle - none of this "difference" between new and trade-in value.

Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
I'm good🤡 ..recently did a pit stop at your house ..and had all my carluba wax drained.🤣

I'm very sure that never happened, no short people allowed at my house.

Short and narrow minded people do have big dreams .

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Gave her a nice Adam's waterless wash and then topped off with the Zaino Z6 Ultra Clean Gloss Enhancer, which works very well in conjunction with the polishes.