Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

OvalBlue26

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Bullitt
How hard of an Install was it?

I’d like to take my vacuum out
Today I installed GT350 Center gauges. It's nice to finally be able to read the engine oil temperature. Ford really should have added this to the GT from the get go.
15581968233671016567488458780627.jpg
What about wiring the gauges? How did you do that?

2015Etrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Mustang GT Premium 401a
Added Bullitt Brembos this week along with GT350R sway bars. Also added a California Special front spoiler and Ford Performance center caps recently.
brakes.jpg

Sponsored

MANDARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16>GT Base>Magnetic>PP
My gosh! those Volk's ( Ray's) are just simply Stunning!!!! absolutely gorgeous!!! imo, you just don't see them on Mustangs...... or hardly anywhere for that matter. >Outstanding< choice sir!

There are a few other mustangs floating around with TE37's. Some with TE37 Ultras, Sagas and SL's. I think I might be the only one one TE37 OG's :sunglasses:

Rambl3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT

There are a few other mustangs floating around with TE37's. Some with TE37 Ultras, Sagas and SL's. I think I might be the only one one TE37 OG's :sunglasses:
Whats the difference between Ultras, Sagas, SL's and OG's? I'm assuming SL's are step lips?

MANDARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16>GT Base>Magnetic>PP
Whats the difference between Ultras, Sagas, SL's and OG's? I'm assuming SL's are step lips?
its usually mostly cast type, slight changes in the spoke design, face design (concave/flat/convex etx), material used, Manufacturing methods, sizing, ETC.

The SL actually stands for "Super Lap" here's an article on the differences between the TE37 and the TE37 SL. https://www.vividracing.com/blog/te37-vs-te37sl-whats-the-difference/ i think there's a sub article the goes into further details.

There are just so many variants of the TE's over the years. Mine were a part of a limited run of OG reruns that Rays did in 2015 iirc. I think they ran 10 or so sets for rerelease, 3 in OG bronze, 2 in Mercury Silver, 2 in OG White (I don't think it was Dash white like they come in now) 2 or 3 in Mag Blue. The numbers are a but muddy, i just know there weren't many being made and after that run they weren't coming back so I jumped on them. I got mine through a local shop that was a top vendor for Rays/Mackin.

Theres a ton of info out there it was an adventure trying to understand it. Ultimately Rays knows their shit, and you arent just paying for a brand, the R&D and testing that goes into these wheels is second to none.

Hope this helps.

Rambl3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
its usually mostly cast type, slight changes in the spoke design, face design (concave/flat/convex etx), material used, Manufacturing methods, sizing, ETC.

The SL actually stands for "Super Lap" here's an article on the differences between the TE37 and the TE37 SL. https://www.vividracing.com/blog/te37-vs-te37sl-whats-the-difference/ i think there's a sub article the goes into further details.

There are just so many variants of the TE's over the years. Mine were a part of a limited run of OG reruns that Rays did in 2015 iirc. I think they ran 10 or so sets for rerelease, 3 in OG bronze, 2 in Mercury Silver, 2 in OG White (I don't think it was Dash white like they come in now) 2 or 3 in Mag Blue. The numbers are a but muddy, i just know there weren't many being made and after that run they weren't coming back so I jumped on them. I got mine through a local shop that was a top vendor for Rays/Mackin.

Theres a ton of info out there it was an adventure trying to understand it. Ultimately Rays knows their shit, and you arent just paying for a brand, the R&D and testing that goes into these wheels is second to none.

Hope this helps.
That helps tremendously! I hope to one day slap a set on my s550. Thanks for the link and information :thumbsup:

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Built a special Q850 for one of our customers!!

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
changing the oil today and beginning the prep for my trip next week from Pittsburgh, PA to Nashville, TN. This will be the longest road trip I've taken in the Stang. I know she will do well as she has been running like an absolute beast, just praying I don't blow a tire :fingerscrossed:
flag pic.jpg

Prokiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT & 2018 Mustang GT PP2
changing the oil today and beginning the prep for my trip next week from Pittsburgh, PA to Nashville, TN. This will be the longest road trip I've taken in the Stang. I know she will do well as she has been running like an absolute beast, just praying I don't blow a tire :fingerscrossed:
flag pic.jpg
you going to be at Carlisle this year?
Sponsored