Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Thanks! The look is seamless. They did a nice job with everything
looks good, but did they use two pieces? i had mine done and the seams suck and popped up. have to go back to get them redone. the material was likely stretched too much. no bigger as they will fix it just a pain.

sorry for the double quote posts.

:cheers:
Sponsored

Mike's Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 401A
Last night I installed the Mishimoto Performance Intake on my GT. Here are some pics.

They did not include the plug for the firewall for deleting the sound tube, so I went to O'Reilly Auto and picked these up to plug it myself.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Last night I installed the Mishimoto Performance Intake on my GT. Here are some pics.

They did not include the plug for the firewall for deleting the sound tube, so I went to O'Reilly Auto and picked these up to plug it myself.

Damn thats a nice intake. Thanks for the pic of the sound tub hole and plug as I will do the same. How did you get to that dreaded nut I have heard of ?

kornflake7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP

Damn thats a nice intake. Thanks for the pic of the sound tub hole and plug as I will do the same. How did you get to that dreaded nut I have heard of ?
I ripped my tube out with sheer force lol took some doing but I couldn't get my arm or hands in there at all. I have to get a friend to plug it as I can't fit my arm down there.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP

Sponsored

Mike's Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 401A
I ripped my tube out with sheer force lol took some doing but I couldn't get my arm or hands in there at all. I have to get a friend to plug it as I can't fit my arm down there.
Exactly what I did. Took all of about 5 seconds to rip it out of there after disconnecting it from the intake. It was a tight fit for me to put my hand down there while holding the gasket with the sealant on it.

I read somewhere else that you can put the seal/plug on from the inside of the car as the hole is right behind the pedals.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Exactly what I did. Took all of about 5 seconds to rip it out of there after disconnecting it from the intake. It was a tight fit for me to put my hand down there while holding the gasket with the sealant on it.

I read somewhere else that you can put the seal/plug on from the inside of the car as the hole is right behind the pedals.
Hmmm I will look into that for sure !! Thanks

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Took it to my local runway for some track app fun.
Concrete surface, so it was hard to hook up

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Made this real quick, and I'm going to run it through my vinyl cutter when I get home ( White Vinyl). Going to cut it to about 3"x5" and place it in the lower center of the rear window. 'Cause manual.

Sponsored

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
And my calibers! It's ford nitrous blue

KE5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Had Lethal Performance H pipe and RTR exhaust installed. Sounds great!!
Sponsored