Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Kennocha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Grabber Blue GTPP
i like to own my things..i do not like the bank having any hold on my things..all my bikes cars EVERYTHING is paid in cash..we built a new house and that will soon be paid off..then everything here is OURS.
investing money sounds good..but your investments can go sour..we got 50k in stocks and shares but over the years have grown by almost nothing.
u need to be wise..loaning money for anything imho is not wise..CASH IS KING
Well yea, stocks are a bad way to invest money period with serious risks. They should only be part of an investment strategy.

Cash is good yes, but proper investing is way better. As far as an upcoming crash, I don't really think so. People are always thinking another crash is coming.
Sponsored

Pong Lenis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt auto custom packet
i wont take the risk.
10 years ago we built the house and have removed over 100k from the loan..50k to go..
best be prepared for the worst i say..

Kennocha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Grabber Blue GTPP
i wont take the risk.
10 years ago we built the house and have removed over 100k from the loan..50k to go..
best be prepared for the worst i say..
To each their own, but with a proper portfolio, there is pretty much no risk. :)

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Go start your own blow-hard thread it you wanna talk finances. This thread is about what you did to your Mustang today.

Sponsored

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Trying to figure out if I should file a PayPal despute or something. Drove 2.5 hours last week to get headers and guy had issues taking it off his car. Drove back empty handed. Today he was supposed to drive down to me, but still working on taking them off his car. Asked for money back and he said he didn't have it in his PayPal account and was waiting to sell some other items to have the money. Suggestions

Kennocha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Grabber Blue GTPP
I have one last question regarding the sound tube delete.

How the shit do i get the plug in that hole. I cant touch it when my fingers so im not sure how ill get it plugged with a plug when it gets here lol.

Rock&Roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Stick- 2022 VW GTI Stick -2011 HD Fatboy
I hear ya. I just hate these stupid sound tubes. They serve zero purpose, so it was a feeling of satisfaction when I ripped it out.
I thought they let you hear the motor more inside the car ?

NvrFinished

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GTPP
I have one last question regarding the sound tube delete.

How the shit do i get the plug in that hole. I cant touch it when my fingers so im not sure how ill get it plugged with a plug when it gets here lol.
I stuck the end of the plug on a deep well socket. It gave me just enough reach. Once the plug snaps in the socket will pull off.

AMChief5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chief
Vehicle(s)
2017 Black GT Premium w/ PP
Dealer called me yesterday saying that it arrived to the dealership on transport truck. Went to inspect it and found a small dent/crease driver-side rear quarter panel. Dealer wanted 2 weeks to fix in body shop that would entail "working" the area, sanding and painting. I said absolutely not, got my deposit back and walked away. Gonna wait to see what 2018 MY looks like next month and probably just wait to order one of those. Sucks and I want the last 2 mos of my life back.

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Dealer called me yesterday saying that it arrived to the dealership on transport truck. Went to inspect it and found a small dent/crease driver-side rear quarter panel. Dealer wanted 2 weeks to fix in body shop that would entail "working" the area, sanding and painting. I said absolutely not, got my deposit back and walked away. Gonna wait to see what 2018 MY looks like next month and probably just wait to order one of those. Sucks and I want the last 2 mos of my life back.
That sucks, but I would have done the same exact thing.

Kennocha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Grabber Blue GTPP
I stuck the end of the plug on a deep well socket. It gave me just enough reach. Once the plug snaps in the socket will pull off.
Was thinking of something using a similar method. What did you use to stick the plug on there? Just tape or?

NvrFinished

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GTPP
There is a round protrusion in the center of the plug. I used the smallest size socket that fit snugly over the round protrusion. This keeps the plug attached to the socket. Once I got the plug up against the hole, I just pushed with my thumb and it snapped in.

The easiest way for me to do this was to lay across the engine and use my right hand to get in there. I had to remove the shock tower brace to do this.

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
Cleaned, waxed and polished it. Looking sexy. :cheers:

Romeo719

GHOST
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terrill
Vehicle(s)
16 Ford Mustang GTPP, Roush Supercharger-Phase
Added RTR grill

I added the RTR grills (upper and lower)to the ride. Also a set of 6K HID bulbs and Coyote badge.
ghost w grill2.jpg
Sponsored