Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

JMKS550

JMKS550
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 300A GT automatic
Today I installed Steeda jacking rails on my car. The fit was fantastic and installation only took about 20 minutes. Thanks [MENTION=7748]tj@steeda[/MENTION] for the forum discount. I was curious about what the bolts that are removed for the installation actually hold together?
Sponsored

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
First oil change. I didn't realize how quiet my exhaust(Corsa Touring Axleback) is until the guy fired it up. Sounds pathetic.
x pipe will fix that...i think

i also *think* my corsa sport catback has the same mufflers...and at idle it's way quieter than my FRPP touring catback was, and it even has offroad headers now!

but at WOT its almost scary, can't imagine the extremes

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
That NGauge looks bigger than i was thinking it would. I plan on getting one soon. I guess it stays stuck to the glass pretty good?
i think the ac vent mount looks way cleaner...but i sweat like no tmr and just couldn't do it in the PP car. the wire tucked in better than i thought and i've never had issues with these mounts(use in jeep also). nguage doesn't weigh much so i don't anticipate problems

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
That NGauge looks bigger than i was thinking it would. I plan on getting one soon. I guess it stays stuck to the glass pretty good?
I know you were asking the OP but I've had mine mounted in the same location for over a year and it has never fallen off, I been to the strip, carved mountains etc and it stays where you mount it.

15GTCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT A6
Yesterday i had my reverse camera replaced, and the Sync. re flashed by the dealer under warranty. The camera had been getting progressively less reliable and the Sync just quit pairing to my phone one day last week. So all is good now, :thumbsup: but the car was very dusty from the winds here, so today i cleaned and detailed her and changed the oil and filter. On the drive after the oil change i rolled over 14,000 miles.

Sponsored

Texatl

Insensitive jerk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Prem, 6spdMT, Shadow Black
Today I installed Steeda jacking rails on my car. The fit was fantastic and installation only took about 20 minutes. Thanks [MENTION=7748]tj@steeda[/MENTION] for the forum discount. I was curious about what the bolts that are removed for the installation actually hold together?
Ha! Jinx.
I Wondered the same thing today! When I also installed my Steeda Jacking Rails! Fast and easy install. Thanks also to [MENTION=7748]tj@steeda[/MENTION] you and David rock!!!

CCCP1999

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CHAS
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
i think the ac vent mount looks way cleaner...but i sweat like no tmr and just couldn't do it in the PP car. the wire tucked in better than i thought and i've never had issues with these mounts(use in jeep also). nguage doesn't weigh much so i don't anticipate problems
I don't a have PP GT, so not sure i can do the vent mount. But it does look good the way you have it mounted.

CCCP1999

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CHAS
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I know you were asking the OP but I've had mine mounted in the same location for over a year and it has never fallen off, I been to the strip, carved mountains etc and it stays where you mount it.
Thanks for the Info. I plan on mods over the next few months. Had the car for about 2 months so getting used to it as it is.

Beef

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 S550 GT
I don't a have PP GT, so not sure i can do the vent mount. But it does look good the way you have it mounted.
Dont need a PP to mount the gauge in the vent... pop out the center circular vent in the middle.....

[ame]

AMChief5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chief
Vehicle(s)
2017 Black GT Premium w/ PP
Ordered my very first Mustang today. 6-8 weeks can't come soon enough.

Sponsored

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
None of my mods have anything to do with the cooling system. The Intercooler should not cause any heating issues to cause the coolant system to fail. 95% of my mods are suspension.

how effective are the Steeda Rear Camber Arms?...I have an Ecoboost and i was thinking i would purchase the arms to get rid of that slightly butterfly look (-2.4 left rear, -2.5 right rear)

Fatty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt PP, 16 Explorer 3.5TT, Roadking
Found out that my Dealer told carfax on 8/01 that the car had 3559 miles and it had 559 miles! It went in for the "new" Roush tune. It now has 604 miles and im pissed! Going back tomorrow for the third Roush tune and a ass chewing like they never seen!

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Found out that my Dealer told carfax on 8/01 that the car had 3559 miles and it had 559 miles! It went in for the "new" Roush tune. It now has 604 miles and im pissed! Going back tomorrow for the third Roush tune and a ass chewing like they never seen!
Some people are never happy. First you complain when they report more miles on the car than it really has. Then you complain when they try to put some extra miles on the car to make it closer to what they reported.

Fatty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt PP, 16 Explorer 3.5TT, Roadking
Some people are never happy. First you complain when they report more miles on the car than it really has. Then you complain when they try to put some extra miles on the car to make it closer to what they reported.
YEH YEH YEH THAT"S IT! The car has 604 miles. carfax still reports 3559. calm down nobody has fixed anything yet. A car showing 3559 miles then 600 miles two months later will be flagged as odometer tampering.

Last edited:

Kennocha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Grabber Blue GTPP
YEH YEH YEH THAT"S IT! The car has 604 miles. carfax still reports 3559. calm down nobody has fixed anything. A car showing 3559 miles then 600 miles two months later will be flagged as odometer tampering.
Check his signature ;)
Sponsored