Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

strengthrehab

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Base GT with PP
Installed UPR catch can
Sponsored

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Just ordered an Anarchy Motive shift knob: transparent blue "Atlas" with standard 6 speed shift pattern engraving (check out the Project Copperhead build -- it's going to be a very similar knob to that used, but blue instead of copper...)

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
Got my Roush quarter window louvers in the mail today. Ordered some Metallic Metal Roush side scoops. Though I didn't do anything for my S550 today, I have some parts waiting for its long awaited return from the dealer.

Beef

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 S550 GT
Well when to pu on new shoes yesterday only to find this.....

And these are discontinued as well FML

Last edited:

Sponsored

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
FML.... new 305 ordered tonight....and my front right was also low so I took it off and discovered a crack. praying velgen covers it under warranty as the tire and wheel have zero damage and I play reverse wack a mole like crazy and never hit anything!

apparently a nail was in the 305s...2nd damn nail... said screw it and just ordered another tire... it's too close to the edge.

UGH... not being able to drive this car is going to make me SICK.

dzjd2SY.jpg

the crack and the bubbly soapy water :-(

eWsu7fM.jpg
Your pics wouldn't load for me on my phone or computer. Is your Velgen wheel cracked, or the tire? And you've never hit a pothole or anything? :eyebulge:

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Your pics wouldn't load for me on my phone or computer. Is your Velgen wheel cracked, or the tire? And you've never hit a pothole or anything? :eyebulge:
back right tire apparently had a nail in it and got slung out. so it won't hold air.

the right front was a little low too I noticed... so i pulled it off sprayed it with soapy water and discovered the crack on the right front with a very slow leak.

I can't recall hitting anything... I'm so anal about missing holes I'm in the left lane on a two lane road half the time!

More ingur debauchery
yeah, seem to be working now.

NHMustang

Live Free and Drive
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

Looks like it was dropped and hard! That is FLAT on that edge. Is the box damaged also? It look like the wheel was dropped before it went in the box.

I say this because the paint is so messed up, usually that wont happen if dropped while in the box, unless it broke through the box.

blk_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CO 2015 GT PP
Wash, Clay, Polish, sealant.... beer :cheers:
car looks amazing :clap2:....pretty sure you just convinced me to get my roof wrapped and add the roush spoiler lol. Ive been on the fence for months.

Sponsored

Commbubba19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Looks like it was dropped and hard! That is FLAT on that edge. Is the box damaged also? It look like the wheel was dropped before it went in the box.

I say this because the paint is so messed up, usually that wont happen if dropped while in the box, unless it broke through the box.
agreed. however a good wheel repair shop might be able to fix it. just depends on how much they are worth to you. i can't tell what they are.

CaseyJr.

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.circlecdesigns.com
First Name
CJ
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic GT Premium PP Manual
Lund Flex Fuel tune got loaded and flashed to my car :headbang:

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP

Exactly same thing happened to me. I was pissed. Working with Paul to resolve it. Mine was so slight that I didn't notice it until I put the tire in so I got double screwed.

Lame man, sorry to see that. Good luck!

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
back right tire apparently had a nail in it and got slung out. so it won't hold air.

the right front was a little low too I noticed... so i pulled it off sprayed it with soapy water and discovered the crack on the right front with a very slow leak.

I can't recall hitting anything... I'm so anal about missing holes I'm in the left lane on a two lane road half the time!

yeah, seem to be working now.
Nope, still not working. So I can't see shit(insert Ray Charles pic)...wheel cracked or tire?
Sponsored