Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
Friday I uncovered her, moved her, recovered her and waited for another foot snow today. Got a little bit over 100" on the ground. :frusty:
SOOOOO glad I moved from upstate NY
Sponsored

DonLafond

1 Happy Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Friday I uncovered her, moved her, recovered her and waited for another foot snow today. Got a little bit over 100" on the ground. :frusty:
I feel for you Tim. Snow doesn't do anything to improve performance, and in my opinion, it simply isn't necessary ;)

I am so glad I don't live there anymore, but I do still love to visit for Patriot games :first:

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
SOOOOO glad I moved from upstate NY
I feel for you Tim. Snow doesn't do anything to improve performance, and in my opinion, it simply isn't necessary ;)

I am so glad I don't live there anymore, but I do still love to visit for Patriot games :first:
My location may be changing sooner than later as well. It's getting silly.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB

Sponsored

DonLafond

1 Happy Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium
put my car in storage and kissed it goodbye =l

got on a plane to seattle ..work trip.. ill miss you baby

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
Tucked her into the garage after closing the deal Saturday night. Sunday morning, ordered the MA Performance cai kit...lol.

Toofarfromjune

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
GTPP
Broke her in proper with a drive through some local canyons with some friends. Taking full advantage of these sunny 75deg days. The silver s2000 leading the way with its new owner behind the wheel is my old car. I felt the rear twitch a couple of times, that was fun. Didn't push her too hard though because it's my first day with the car and one wrong move could result in a long flight, no gaurd rails up there. I couldn't be more happy with my choice, this thing performs! Please pardon my potato phone pics.

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Convertible, 3.7L, A/T, 051A, DIB
70F and sunny! Great excuse to take Breeze out for a Sunday drive. ... ball cap fell off, one of the hazards of driving a convertible I guess. Wham! One second it was there the next it was gone.

On way back stopped and gassed up 'er a bit, saw another Magentic 2015 mustang, a fastback and waved, swung by the grocery store and got some vittles, then headed home.

I love Sundays
I look forward to these top down days after my new convertible arrives (3/13 or sooooner I hope ;)). I have driven convertibles for the past 20 years and the joy of that top down feeling is just hard to describe to folks who don't get convertibles, like my wife;). Even though the top is not down the majority of my drive time... Oh, but when it is... :D :D :D :first:

Coupes look cool too though. ;)

Sponsored

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Broke her in proper with a drive through some local canyons with some friends. Taking full advantage of these sunny 75deg days. The silver s2000 leading the way with its new owner behind the wheel is my old car. I felt the rear twitch a couple of times, that was fun. Didn't push her too hard though because it's my first day with the car and one wrong move could result in a long flight, no gaurd rails up there. I couldn't be more happy with my choice, this thing performs! Please pardon my potato phone pics.
Where was your drive. I am in east SF Bay Area. I cannot wait until 3/13 for my DIB convertible drives. :eek:)

adam94598

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Nice to see another Bay Area Mustang. Were those pics takes on Mt. Diablo?

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Broke her in proper with a drive through some local canyons with some friends. Taking full advantage of these sunny 75deg days.
I too love your stripes and the white pinstripe accent. Are these the 8" wide GT 350 style (what kit # is it and where did you buy)? Your stripes look thinner than the 10" ones I had mostly been looking at. How wide is the gap between the stripes?

Did you install or have it done?

Justpassingas

Justpassingas
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
21 GT Premium 2016 F150
we got hammered again with another blizzard...so I cleared another good 18" of snow and pulled the cover off.....that's something like over 80" in the last 30 daze :doh: then went for a nice drive and filled it up :)
DSC_0064.JPG
DSC_0079.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG
Sponsored