Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Considering that Red & Blue versions dropped in 1998, anyone who remembers them is an "adult" :crackup:

Also, cool kids went Red. Though, I'm sure we can agree on one thing: Bulbasaur is the lamest starter.
I played blue on my gameboy, then on gameboy color yellow/red and then, silver and gold. but I guess they made an ultra silver/ultra gold. I hated yellow, I hated having a stupid pikachu following me around.

I dont play pokmeon anymore, but I did buy the Pokemon for switch and played it with my friends/gf it was not bad, but all the Pokemon look stupid as balls. BUT, kind of cool is this. It is after silver/gold but I dont care.

it looks pretty dope, I am going to buy/play it. even though new Pokemon, its a throwback to what I am used too, with upgraded graphics. I dont care much for the chibi/cutesy look of the people, but whatever I can get over it and kill a few hours.

Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Please.....shoot me in the face with a bazooka.

I can't take the Pokeman stuff anymore......

In my area I got grown ass adults playing that GO! crap, where they're geocaching Poke stuff with their phones.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Please.....shoot me in the face with a bazooka.

I can't take the Pokeman stuff anymore......

In my area I got grown ass adults playing that GO! crap, where they're geocaching Poke stuff with their phones.
saw a grown adult almost get hit walking into a street looking into his phone, I am 100% positive he was playing Pokemon go during that fad.

I dont do the go stuff, but the original games was a lot of fun, really was.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
saw a grown adult almost get hit walking into a street looking into his phone, I am 100% positive he was playing Pokemon go during that fad.

I dont do the go stuff, but the original games was a lot of fun, really was.
I still play COD as an old man, but at least it's shooting other people in the face....digitally. :cwl: :cwl:

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I still play COD as an old man, but at least it's shooting other people in the face....digitally.
Check out CoD Cold War, its only 50-60 bucks its been on sale for 40. but all the DLC is free, I used to pay 60 for game, and another 40-60 or whatever for the DLC.

extremely good value now.

I agree w ya above. the gigantamax' etc that shit was dumb, and yeah agree 100%. the game was EASY. I walked through it in like a few days casual playing, didn't need to grind. fuck I remember grinding half my life away. but nope, they dont want difficult games because kids are so ODD/lazy they won't play it if there's more than few mins of actual effort needed.

I hated dark souls so much. I digress, give some difficulty. not walk through without a single bit of effort like I did.

back to cars, before we get banned for turning this into Poke6g forums.

Sponsored

DrZed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 M6
Sorry to be so tardy in responding. That puck is the Sirius antenna, I believe. Usually on the roof of coupes, trunk on convertibles. For those of us who don't subscribe to Sirius after the guest period expires, I think Sirius should pay rent for the space it takes up.
Interesting.. my '21 has a shark fin...

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A, 1989 Lincoln Mk VII LSC
I played blue on my gameboy, then on gameboy color yellow/red and then, silver and gold. but I guess they made an ultra silver/ultra gold. I hated yellow, I hated having a stupid pikachu following me around.

I dont play pokmeon anymore, but I did buy the Pokemon for switch and played it with my friends/gf it was not bad, but all the Pokemon look stupid as balls. BUT, kind of cool is this. It is after silver/gold but I dont care.

it looks pretty dope, I am going to buy/play it. even though new Pokemon, its a throwback to what I am used too, with upgraded graphics. I dont care much for the chibi/cutesy look of the people, but whatever I can get over it and kill a few hours.

Considering that Red & Blue versions dropped in 1998, anyone who remembers them is an "adult" :crackup:

Also, cool kids went Red. Though, I'm sure we can agree on one thing: Bulbasaur is the lamest starter.
I recently sold my Pokémon card collection that I started with my son back in 1998... I was totally shocked by the amount I was given. Let’s just say before taxes I could buy a GT350 with the proceeds lol

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I recently sold my Pokémon card collection that I started with my son back in 1998... I was totally shocked by the amount I was given. Let’s just say before taxes I could buy a GT350 with the proceeds lol
are you joking? how much was the cards worth?

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
are you joking? how much was the cards worth?
No joke. I had two different cards that sold for $4k each were the highlights but in total well over 60k!

BTW taxes are 28% to the feds and 12% to the state of MA on net proceeds. They sock you hard on profits from sale of ‘collectibles’.

Last edited:

dead_inside

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Prem PP
No joke. I had two different cards that sold for $4k each were the highlights but in total well over 60k!
Did you sell them yourself? Did you have your more valuable cards graded? I’m really curious to hear how this worked for you.

Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
dude.. I had thousands of cards, 1st edition, 2nd editions, holographics, I gave them to my nephew back in like 2002. all protected in a giant Pokemon card tote.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
dude.. I had thousands of cards, 1st edition, 2nd editions, holographics, I gave them to my nephew back in like 2002. all protected in a giant Pokemon card tote.
Your Nephew today, after selling them;

1620750221020.png

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Did you sell them yourself? Did you have your more valuable cards graded? I’m really curious to hear how this worked for you.
I sold to professional dealer in such things - Dave & Adams Card World
More than fair with pricing and was honest when they didn't recognize some of the promotional cards I had from Japan. I only had a couple cards graded but one was one of the cards I got 4k for. You can try selling yourself but it's not as easy as 'back in the day' with all the added fees and such plus with fraud and 'buyers remorse' clogging up your time and cashflow. This was by far the most palatable way to proceed. I had given up long ago about recouping my money on them and had forgotten in a way until around New Years I noticed people placing 'looking to buy' ads on tag sale groups I belong to on Facebook. I reached out to one of them and he offered me $800 lol. This got me looking deeper into it and found that prices were through the roof because of COVID and timing - lot's of people that were kids back then and now as adults were flush with cash and bored at home lol. The rest is history....
Sponsored

Last edited: