Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Solteka

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wai
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang Ecoboost 10A
That's some sexy vertical links you got there.

I wish that I never bought them, they are a pain to install. They do complement the BMR Cradle lockout kit though, all those irs suspension mods work together so that is one reason why I bought it at a significant discount ($100 vs $160) from American Muscle.

The BMR Cradle Lockout and the SR Performance vertical links are the only two suspension mods I will get, not need to get other parts; I am trying to keep this car modifying on a reasonable budget (so far spent under $4000 including the Comp5858 turbo upgrade and necessary parts to go with it that I plan to install later). :D
Sponsored

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Next week will be a year since I've owned the black 19. So today I scheduled tint which didn't have openings until a month from now! Also ordered 10mm spacers for the front because I have a new set of wheels coming in a few weeks. ;) I haven't really modded my cars since my White one. Trying to get more attachment because being a black car makes it hard when you don't have a garage sometimes.

acemastr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I wish that I never bought them, they are a pain to install. They do complement the BMR Cradle lockout kit though, all those irs suspension mods work together so that is one reason why I bought it at a significant discount ($100 vs $160) from American Muscle.

The BMR Cradle Lockout and the SR Performance vertical links are the only two suspension mods I will get, not need to get other parts; I am trying to keep this car modifying on a reasonable budget (so far spent under $4000 including the Comp5858 turbo upgrade and necessary parts to go with it that I plan to install later). :D
Wait until they squeak and need lubing every 6 months lol. I chased the squeak down between the sway bars and finally discovered these causing the squeak.

Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Pretty sure the factory scoops are just held on with good 3M tape.
LOMA off no doubt they are and the color under them is not coated

Last edited:

Tang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Wait until they squeak and need lubing every 6 months lol. I chased the squeak down between the sway bars and finally discovered these causing the squeak.
Maybe six months from initial install the squeaking starts but in reality mine need to be lubed every 2-3 months. I've had them on ~4 years

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
I just realigned the washer on the top vertical link bolt, it looks better now (3/25/2021), of course I tightened the top vertical link bolt and torqued them at 76 ft lb:

Driver side

nc_ohc=Zs3mPB2O-vAAX9NHPHP&_nc_ht=scontent.ftpa1-1.jpg

Passsenger side

nc_ohc=m3WbttDdFvMAX-_UGsN&_nc_ht=scontent.ftpa1-1.jpg

*I will be starting install on BMR Cradle Lock later today*
Good move, needed that . :thumbsup:

Solteka

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wai
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang Ecoboost 10A
3/25/2021:

I installed BMR Cradle Lockout kit on my 2018 Ecoboost Mustang, It was A LOT EASIER of an install for me compared to the vertical links.

The BMR Cradle Lockout was so easy to install for me, I did it one side at a time (remove and replace) and did not have to use a pry bar to move the cradle around, the alignment was perfect. My car was probably built at the factory on a Tuesday or Wednesday.

I torqued all the big 7/8th bolts to 129 ft lbs using my trusty torque wrench and 42 ft lbs for all the smaller 13mm bolts.

I took a test drive afterwards and checked underneath the car when I came back, all looks good and the car feels more planted and stable during cornering.

Passenger side
nc_ohc=Jl8Xnt_AYQcAX-dB6oI&_nc_ht=scontent.ftpa1-1.jpg

Driver side

nc_ohc=9uH5e6Bq0dwAX89kdsF&_nc_ht=scontent.ftpa1-2.jpg

Sponsored

friedmud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Dude I dig the new buttons. I like mine but I much prefer yours

1A6D55B7-FA5C-4645-9A39-A9F351B3B704.jpeg
Where did you get the iPhone mount?! I need that!

I searched Amazon, American Muscle and CJPP - none of them have it. Do you have a link to it?

R3troGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Coupe - 2019 RAM 1500 BH
Went for a drive when I got home from Work. 20Ā°C (68Ā°F) in Toronto today

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Where did you get the iPhone mount?! I need that!

I searched Amazon, American Muscle and CJPP - none of them have it. Do you have a link to it?
You know, I canā€™t remember where I bought it. I have two of them though. One as a back up, been using mine multiple times a day everyday. I just each my pinky behind the phone and flip hazard or something if I need too.

The throttle speed flipper isnā€™t in my way and itā€™s all I use

friedmud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
You know, I canā€™t remember where I bought it. I have two of them though. One as a back up, been using mine multiple times a day everyday. I just each my pinky behind the phone and flip hazard or something if I need too.

The throttle speed flipper isnā€™t in my way and itā€™s all I use
yeah - I would be ok with it blocking the switches. Itā€™s a good trade off for having a really good place to put my phone. Currently, if I take a sharp corner it can go flyingā€¦

shinoda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost HPP
Got home from work, installed my new Cobb Accessport, and loaded Stage 1/93 Cobb tune. Straightforward install, car started up after the 15 second wait... Now I'm eating dinner just itching to get some road time and see the dealio šŸ˜ŽšŸ‘
Sponsored