Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

ChromaticGrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Grey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP1
Damn, that color really accentuates the body lines of the S550.

Beeee-U-Tee-Full
For sure, it has a lot of metallic flake that reflects well. Not the most exciting color, but nice.

It's probably the most common color besides black, but eh. I like that it may be a little more incognito to cops.
Sponsored

ChromaticGrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Grey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP1
That's doable with the OEM PP1 tires. I've done it for several years now.
For sure, i drove through snow with the ventus v12 summer tires i had on it. Just have to be careful. But didn't want to buy some pilot 4S tires only to have them start chunking because i was driving them in freezing weather. Also wanted to be able to have fun still in cool weather, i think the 4S tires start getting pretty hard under 40 degrees. It'll be a good learning experience on just how good Michelns top all season really performs.

ToddUGA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium w/PP
They are really bad at the moment down here in Georgia. It's almost like it's snowing black snow.

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
They are really bad at the moment down here in Georgia. It's almost like it's snowing black snow.
My wife put out a bowl with baby oil. The love bugs get in it & can't get out. Its gotten full each day.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
For sure, i drove through snow with the ventus v12 summer tires i had on it. Just have to be careful. But didn't want to buy some pilot 4S tires only to have them start chunking because i was driving them in freezing weather. Also wanted to be able to have fun still in cool weather, i think the 4S tires start getting pretty hard under 40 degrees. It'll be a good learning experience on just how good Michelns top all season really performs.
I've driven on the old PP1 Michelins in 0 degrees, didn't hurt anything. This winter I'll see what these new MPS4s are like in the cold.

Sponsored

ChromaticGrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Grey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP1
I've driven on the old PP1 Michelins in 0 degrees, didn't hurt anything. This winter I'll see what these new MPS4s are like in the cold.
Certainly interested.

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
Not very safe IMO. the traction drops off pretty quick below like 65* I think they will be like plastic near freezing and if it snows or you hit ice, they will be basically useless.

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
I've driven my MPS4S's in low temp but above freezing and they were fine. I wouldn't drive them on snow or ice but as long as you're sensible they'll be fine for the odd joy ride on a day the roads are clean and the temps above freezing.

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Procharged GT
Vehicle Showcase
Friend sold me his 6 Piston Brembo's for $200. Ordered $100.00 steel braided brake lines, ordered some $200.00 slotted rotors and brake pads. Not a bad price all in all to go from a 4 to a 6 Piston.

Hidalgo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible, Premium, Magnetic, Int. Midnight Blue, 401A Pkge, 10Sp. AT, Smart & Safe Pkge, Active Valve Performance Exhaust, Shaker Pro, 20" Alum wheels; 2015 BMW M235i, Vert, Twin Turbo, JB4; BMW 2017 X5, M Sports Pkge
Bill,
Where in FL are you located?
Dave

Sponsored

nameuser

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP2, 1969 Chevelle
Vehicle Showcase