Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Desertmedic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang EB
Desertmedic on the shifter if you have it in sport and shift hard to drive does it sometimes pass drive and hit neutral? My stock shifter does and I was wondering if this would fix it. Thanks

I have no issues with it knocking into N from D or from S. I really like it and it adds a certain something to the interior. It comes stock with aluminum grip panels and I recently swapped those with the Blackwood panels by Hurst. They also make rosewood panels if you prefer.

MasterCylinder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(sold)17 GT

BluePonyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT Premium 6MT
Not today but over the last week I:

1. Had the windshield replaced - my third. Thanks to dumptrucks with unsecured loads and poorly managed construction zones around my house. Much appreciated.
2. Had to replace the "Sto-n-show" removable license plate holder in the front. It got banged into and permanently bent to one side and the frame was messed up. It did its job protecting the splitter.

Next replace the jacking rails with full length ones and install the IRS Braces from Steeda.

Sponsored

BFord1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I have no issues with it knocking into N from D or from S. I really like it and it adds a certain something to the interior. It comes stock with aluminum grip panels and I recently swapped those with the Blackwood panels by Hurst. They also make rosewood panels if you prefer.
Desertmedic: Would you mind trying something for me? If not no worries. But, if you can would you mind putting your shifter into S and then slapping it hard into D and see if you can get it to overshoot D and go directly into N? I am looking for a shifter with a very positive stop into D.

90% of the time if I shift from S to D my stock shifter will stop in D. But, my car makes over 700 at the wheels and when I hammer it I'm holding on to the steering wheel for dear life. At WOT when it's in S and I go to slap it into D it often overshoots D and goes into N. The car then hits the rev limiter and I'm sure it's not good for the tranny. It's also shocking when it happens. I can replicate that when I'm stopped as well if I slap the shifter hard from S into D. I've either got to learn to control myself on the shifter (which is hard when holding on for dear life) or find a shifter with a very positive stop at D.

Brian_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
See username
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 3.7L, 2016 Explorer 3.5L
Today I received the pre-painted OEM style “raised blade” spoiler that I ordered last week. Test fitted it right out of the box and checked the color match for Magnetic, and I’m very satisfied with how it looks.

Will actually get it mounted on a day with better weather... haven’t decided yet if I am going to drill holes and use the bolts and foam insulation tape it came with or instead use 3M trim tape to attach it to my trunklid.

be8bXGr.jpg

sXbAy0L.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Ronin5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTP Stage 1
Today I received the pre-painted OEM style “raised blade” spoiler that I ordered last week. Test fitted it right out or the box and checked out the color match for Magnetic, and I’m very satisfied with how it looks.

Will actually get it mounted on a day with better weather... haven’t decided yet if I am going to drill holes and use the bolts and foam insulation tape it came with or instead use 3M trim tape to attach it to my trunklid.

be8bXGr.jpg

sXbAy0L.jpg
Can you share the link to that spoiler? I like the looks of that.....

Martinnfb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, PP,
Good to know. About every oil change. Was it a hassle to remove it from the bracket ?

Not really, just remove the two bolts from the top and un-screw the bottom cup. I also realized that the inlets were loose , a courtesy of the original owner :)
Sponsored