Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
I'm so anal....... that Roblox print in white paint would make me crazy. I'd need to paint it flat black
I understand. To me it's not a big deal but you could always paint them like you said. They are just embossed letters on a washer.
Sponsored

Dusten

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dusten
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang, 2001 Ford Lightning, 1968 Ford Mustang
I hate seeing all these digital clusters, because I really want one.

As far as what I did today. Saw it for the first time in 3 weeks. Put some fuel in it and had the weirdest shit happen.

got out because I decided to throw a bag away, while the car was running. Got in, and it said no key. Checked my pocket, yep, the key is in my pocket.
Still nothing. got out, shut the door, locked the car, unlocked it, got back in. Still says no key.

Shut the car off, and it started, so I threw it in gear and it shut off.

Put it back in park, and tried to start it. Nothing. Got out, locked it. Debated burning it to the ground. Got in, and it fired up.

Weird.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Got two side trunk organizers for my car thanks to @bjstang. They hold in with velcro on the side and bottoms, driver side fits a bit better due to the shape over there. I'll see how well the velcro works, but I don't plan on having stuff with too much weight behind it. Should be more than strong enough to hold back a quick detailer bottle and some microfiber towels.

edit » on closer inspection I put the bar on the wrong side too, so I'll fix that over the long weekend :p
IMG_20181121_172535.jpg
IMG_20181121_172550.jpg

Sponsored

wcharon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2019 Race Red with Package 301A
Got two side trunk organizers for my car thanks to @bjstang. They hold in with velcro on the side and bottoms, driver side fits a bit better due to the shape over there. I'll see how well the velcro works, but I don't plan on having stuff with too much weight behind it. Should be more than strong enough to hold back a quick detailer bottle and some microfiber towels.

edit » on closer inspection I put the bar on the wrong side too, so I'll fix that over the long weekend :p
IMG_20181121_172535.jpg
IMG_20181121_172550.jpg
Looks interesting. Where did you get them?

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase

Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium / Rapid Red 10 Speed Auto
Took "Great White" to the Dealer to get it inspected. My tags expire in January Your car must pass inspection before you can renew your tags. Believe it or not $13.60 Total Invoice here in North Carolina. Only 6, 468 miles on the clock. It took the dealer 15 minutes and out the door. Then I treated her to a full tank of gas $2.26 a gallon. It doesn't get any better than that.

grandsammy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 2
Installed digital gauge and its accompanying components (sorry @Dusten ). Kept the dash panels off for the moment as I am planning on ceramic coating them to keep the swirls/scratches off the carbon fiber.
20181121_154909.jpg
I like the digital cluster but just hate the idea of spending almost 2K for that... nothing improving on the car except for the driver view...

Dusten

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dusten
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang, 2001 Ford Lightning, 1968 Ford Mustang
I like the digital cluster but just hate the idea of spending almost 2K for that... nothing improving on the car except for the driver view...
To some of us, thats a lot. I spend a lot of time in my car, and aesthetics matter. I really wish I'd just bought a 401a.
when I move back home next summer I will do the upgrade. I lack the facilities right now.

Sponsored

Brian_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
See username
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 3.7L, 2016 Explorer 3.5L
nothing improving on the car except for the driver view...
If I’m paying good money for a car, I’d damn well better enjoy the view every time I sit in it. :sunglasses:

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
I debated wether to get it for a while but eventually decided to get it. I haven’t regretted it one bit. I like being able to customize the gauges. It’s one of the best mods I’ve ever done.
Sponsored