Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium / Rapid Red 10 Speed Auto
Well now! Received my Steeda Kits 555-4437 and 555-4438 IRS Sub Frame Bushing Support System. Still no car It's due on Wednesday.

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
Not today - last night - installed my Redline recovered steering wheel with extra padding and installed a ported 77mm Throttle Body. Throttle response is much better and that's what I was hoping for, bonus might have picked up a couple of HP....

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Got a lot done this morning. Picked her up from getting the damage fixed I have metioned before. Came out perfect!

And as long as they were mixing up and applying the 3-stage RRM paint I had them paint the decklid to match. I was tired of the OEM black plastic scratching just by looking at it wrong. Too much red you say? Maybe. I will be tinting the tail lights and the GT emblem with be plastidipped black. That should break it up enough and make it unique. If I don't like it I have an unopened blank black decklid I can always swap on.

Then installed the TKO sound deadener mat in the trunk after covering it with a fabric to match the rest of the inside.

After all that I installed my Beith steering wheel.

Maybe after lunch I'll put in the Diode Dynamic switchbacks but its getting chilly so that might wait until tomorrow.
2018-01-12 10.56.18.jpg
2018-01-12 10.55.40.jpg
2018-01-12 10.46.48.jpg

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
And as long as they were mixing up and applying the 3-stage RRM paint I had them paint the decklid to match. I was tired of the OEM black plastic scratching just by looking at it wrong. Too much red you say?
I feel like this happens to no one else. Everyone's looks pristine but mine is just sitting there ugly even right after washing.

I was thinking about getting some sort of clear vinyl to put on it, but it might work to just get it properly painted instead.

Sponsored

thet33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT/6MT/3.55
Got a lot done this morning. Picked her up from getting the damage fixed I have metioned before. Came out perfect!

And as long as they were mixing up and applying the 3-stage RRM paint I had them paint the decklid to match. I was tired of the OEM black plastic scratching just by looking at it wrong. Too much red you say? Maybe. I will be tinting the tail lights and the GT emblem with be plastidipped black. That should break it up enough and make it unique. If I don't like it I have an unopened blank black decklid I can always swap on.

Then installed the TKO sound deadener mat in the trunk after covering it with a fabric to match the rest of the inside.

Maybe after lunch I'll put in the Diode Dynamic switchbacks but its getting chilly so that might wait until tomorrow.
Beatiful :love: I love the Beith steering wheels soooo much. Wish I wasn't so cheap.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I had them paint the decklid to match. I was tired of the OEM black plastic scratching just by looking at it wrong. Too much red you say?
Not too much red. I prefer body color over the black. Not for scratch reasons though, never had that problem.

AMChief5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chief
Vehicle(s)
2017 Black GT Premium w/ PP
I let it sit in the garage some more.

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
I don't think it's too much red, but what do I know? Some people would probably say mine is too much blue.

Sponsored

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018

That steering wheel is awesum:thumbsup:

kluke15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
finally ordered my long tubes!!! cant wait
Sponsored