Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
He meant that it's ruined because you have to drill holes when you install it. So if you want to go back to stock, then you'll have to deal with the holes.
I know, I was being sarcastic as it looks so much better :thumbsup:
Sponsored

AppoTheApple

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tien
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT DIB
This thread made me decide to take the first steps into moving my car from stock. Ordered the FRPP by Borla quad tip exhaust with GT350 valance.

Now I just gotta find a good place to install them.

Mustang_GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP - Triple Black
Exhaust

This thread made me decide to take the first steps into moving my car from stock. Ordered the FRPP by Borla quad tip exhaust with GT350 valance.

It's not hard. I did it over a lunch hour. I was a bit nervous cutting the bumper!

AppoTheApple

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tien
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT DIB
It's not hard. I did it over a lunch hour. I was a bit nervous cutting the bumper!
What did you use to cut it? I don't have any tools but could definitely rent something or purchase if necessary.

Sponsored

Mustang_GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP - Triple Black

kluke15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
hood scoop is great. was definitely an adjustment visually. But I get compliments on it all the time and makes the front end look even more aggressive. As if these hoods already looked big from factory, adding the scoop makes it look enormous from behind the wheel. True muscle car feel. Paint match is perfect. fitment is perfect. Install took about 2 hours or so..... you have to drill 5 quarter sized holes in the hood..... :headbonk: but I'd say no drawbacks at all other than your stock hood is basically ruined so no turning back once its on.
sweet thanks. def the only one i like besides the fomoco scoop which looks pretty much the same but no drilling required. i have to agree i think this one looks that much more aggressive and fits the lines of the hood the best imo. thanks for the insight

kluke15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP

your garage

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
added carbon fiber coin tray :D let the CF addiction begin :clap2:
022417.jpg

Sponsored

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Got my car back today from the dealer. Dropped it off on Feb 13 because my AC compressor seized.

Man it feels good to drive it again.

JuRuKi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
RTR rear diffuser

I finally installed my RTR rear diffuser! Hardest part was pulling the valance from the bumper. It was really stuck there and when i pulled too hard it cracked a little but luckily its not too visible. Also, the dremel spitting melted plastic on my face wasn't very enjoyable.
Very happy with the looks! It looks better than i expected. I'll try to get better pictures later. :headbang:

Rambl3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
I finally installed my RTR rear diffuser! Hardest part was pulling the valance from the bumper. It was really stuck there and when i pulled too hard it cracked a little but luckily its not too visible. Also, the dremel spitting melted plastic on my face wasn't very enjoyable.
Very happy with the looks! It looks better than i expected. I'll try to get better pictures later. :headbang:
Galpin, that's where I bought mine. Did you happen to buy it from a salesman named Manny?

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
I think this is what I'm going to go with as well. But I am going to color match mine to Oxford white. I really like the contrast the stock diffuser adds to the rear end. But I like the aggressiveness of the RTR panel.