2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Adjusted the Steeda sway bars from full stiff front / center hole rear to one hole softer front and rear. At the old settings it was super fun to drive when you were in the mood but it was hard to tell the difference when you switched drive modes, and way annoying over uneven roads when you were in the mood for a relaxed cruise. Almost like driving with two solid axles. I think if you used your car mostly for the track, the original settings are the way to go, but you might want to consider remapped Magneride programming. With the new settings it's still a little stiffer than stock but doesn't overwhelm the MR. Like anything else, a tradeoff. I may go back to the old settings at some point, not sure, it was just such a blast feeling like you were in a go-kart. Wish there was a setting in between these two, it would be perfect.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
After walking a few miles I guzzled beer. Looked at car while cranking music. Had right shoulder replaced 2/14. Am being told not to drive %$#@&.
Good luck with the shoulder Greg. Hope you are driving soon!

Gregdd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
23 green mach1 manual p0022
I could shift it right now. No doubt about it. Married and following orders on this one. They are telling me another 4 weeks. Listening to doctor.

Sponsored

Rael

Grateful Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Glad you are recovering. When you get back in your car, it'll feel brand new again. Meanwhile, less driving=more:beer:

Traffic22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Raptor, 2011 Ford CV Lemons Race Car
Said a little thank you prayer to god, then bought a lotto ticket. Today was a lucky day for me.

Apparently a flock of Egrets, (I think, not a bird expert.) decided to suddenly nest in he trees near where I store my M1. In less than 48 hours this was what the cover looked like.

IMG_9398.jpeg

IMG_9399.jpeg

The lucky part is, despite a little leaching through the cover, I got to it fast enough and got it all washed off. No etching or paint damage. Amazingly the hood sticker somehow survived unscathed.

Needles to say, car will not be parked anywhere near there until nesting season is over. Been parking my weekend toys in same spot for 28 years, never had an issue, crazy ass birds.
Caught them in the act tonight, thankfully the M1 is safely far away.šŸ¤¬

IMG_9403.jpeg

IMG_9402.jpeg

The great Egret war has begun! šŸ˜„

TRDFurgesson

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach1 N0426, 22 Bronco Wildtrak 2dr, 92 Yota 4x
Vehicle Showcase
Thatā€™s not a tune boys n girlsā€¦. Comp Cams stage II Mutha Thumprā€™s and Boundary Black OPGā€™s in the Mach 1. Also Steeda Kmember and AP racing brakes.

Sponsored

fast306stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 M1HP6MT
Thatā€™s not a tune boys n girlsā€¦. Comp Cams stage II Mutha Thumprā€™s and Boundary Black OPGā€™s in the Mach 1. Also Steeda Kmember and AP racing brakes.

Any other engine mods? What's your opinion on the cams if you'd had a chance to wind it up yet...

Rael

Grateful Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Nice, tight pedals too. :thumbsup:

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Caught them in the act tonight, thankfully the M1 is safely far away.šŸ¤¬

IMG_9402.jpeg

The great Egret war has begun! šŸ˜„
A Great Blue Heron splattered my entire 2004 Mustang on night when I parked under a light pole in the marina parking lot. I was living on a 36' sailboat at the time and the poo went from from the passenger's back corner to the driver's front, was about a foot wide and smelled of rotten fish, yuck! The bird's location and a brisk wind made for a huge white-ish diagonal stripe on my black stang.
th-4207459271.jpg

The darn things are almost as big a turkeys.

Traffic22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Raptor, 2011 Ford CV Lemons Race Car
A Great Blue Heron splattered my entire 2004 Mustang on night when I parked under a light pole in the marina parking lot. I was living on a 36' sailboat at the time and the poo went from from the passenger's back corner to the driver's front, was about a foot wide and smelled of rotten fish, yuck! The bird's location and a brisk wind made for a huge white-ish diagonal stripe on my black stang.
th-4207459271.jpg

The darn things are almost as big a turkeys.
Yeah they are surprisingly large birds, and messy as heck. We live right near a slew and they usually stay out there, but itā€™s breeding season, so I suspect thatā€™s whatā€™s going on. I just feel fortunate I discovered the issue before things got out of hand.
Sponsored