What did you do to your Mach 1 today

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
My wife had a 20 edge ST, she traded it last year for a bronco sport. Now she regrets getting rid of the edge.

MACHtobers Very Own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang MACH 1
My wife had a 20 edge ST, she traded it last year for a bronco sport. Now she regrets getting rid of the edge.
my wife had a 2016 loved it so much decided to pick up the 24 before the car was cancelled. Honestly.... the 16 has been the most problem free car I've ever owned. And I've had Honda/toyotas fords etc. like legit nothing has gone wrong in 160k miles (knocks on stuff repeatedly)

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
Yeah, we had a 16 SEL, a 17 titanium and finally the 20 ST. We never had an issue with any of them. The reason my wife regrets trading for the bronco sport is she lost a few features that are just not available on the baby bronco, like cooled seats and the hands free lift gate, and the power lift gate. And yes she got the top tier trim level, a heritage limited.

Sponsored

Boyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Boyd
Vehicle(s)
17 F5 Cobra, 93 Fox race car, 21 Mach 1, 23 F150
Installed Steeda rear bushing supports & frame alignment sleeves, Magneride Dual rate springs and Camber plates. Cut the shock tower tops.

On the Good Side, everything went pretty easy.

On the Bad Side, I had a hard time getting the front right strut up in place and it dropped and broke the arm for the Magneride sensor. Part on order...

On the Weird Side, found a 1/2" slide-on wheel spacer installed on the front RH corner. :crazy: No spacers anywhere else.

And on the Stupid Side, I just put new wheels on about a week or so ago, and never saw that spacer... 🥴

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
found a 1/2" slide-on wheel spacer installed on the front RH corner.... I just put new wheels on about a week or so ago, and never saw that spacer
uhh, you got cateracts or something? :) Or was this the Drink 1st beer to get courage, drink second beer after car is up on stands, drink 3rd beer after loosening the lug nuts?

Hmm Beer is too weak. You've been into grand papy's 'shine haven't ya.

Boyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Boyd
Vehicle(s)
17 F5 Cobra, 93 Fox race car, 21 Mach 1, 23 F150
uhh, you got cateracts or something? :) Or was this the Drink 1st beer to get courage, drink second beer after car is up on stands, drink 3rd beer after loosening the lug nuts?

I was excited to get the new wheels on! Old ones off, whip the new ones on, didnt stop to look around at anything!

I know, pretty ridiculous. As ridiculous as the prev owner leaving one on.

We do have some good 'shine down here.... :like:

J7S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ethan
Vehicle(s)
'21 Grabber Yellow Mach 1
Picked up a set of oem handling pack wheels, slapped em on and realigned her on Monday night. Waiting on the oem rear rock guards, oem front fender arch extensions and GT500 Style Side Skirt Extensions with Rock Guards from AM to come in. 🤠
IMG_6942.jpeg

kellyreno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Picked up a set of oem handling pack wheels, slapped em on and realigned her on Monday night. Waiting on the oem rear rock guards, oem front fender arch extensions and GT500 Style Side Skirt Extensions with Rock Guards from AM to come in. 🤠
IMG_6942.jpeg
Did everything but the wheels on mine. Love the color. Was my test drive 2yrs ago.

Sponsored

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
IMG_6942.jpeg
That's a awesome color! You don't see to many of these. What's the color called?

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500

We do have some good 'shine down here.... :like:
I do like me some good shine…

IMG_4969.jpeg

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)