Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

PLAYTYM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT - velocity blue
I’ll be in if there’s a next time 👋
Sponsored

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Today was the last day before a week off from my main employment, a much needed "stay-cation" after a heavy workload over winter and early spring, my body is aching. As a treat, I drove the Mustang to work! :rockon:

The drive home was splendid too, taking the back way home for a change. Normally, taking the back way lands me stuck behind some old farmer doing 20 kph under the limit. And normally, my Ranger is so underpowered that it's not all that wise to attempt overtaking. In the Mustang though, well, that's a different story! POWER! :like: The ultra short gearing in the pre-2018 MT-82's makes it so much more frenetic and suits the rev-happy nature of the Coyote more than the moonshot gearing the later MT-82's had.

All of that is making me get sad about saying goodby to this car soon. I wish I could keep it.

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
Arrrrrr😬😬😬😬attempted to undo the rear hub nut as the thrust washer is rooted..... fn nut was way to fn tight, no surprise there as the dealership last delt with this an no doubt over tightened the F####. Not sure what to do now... probably put it back together and have to get someone to fix it....I'm scared I will break something if I try to remove it. 😒
20231007_112701.jpg
20231007_104011.jpg

Sponsored

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
Arrrrrr😬😬😬😬attempted to undo the rear hub nut as the thrust washer is rooted..... fn nut was way to fn tight, no surprise there as the dealership last delt with this an no doubt over tightened the F####. Not sure what to do now... probably put it back together and have to get someone to fix it....I'm scared I will break something if I try to remove it. 😒
20231007_112701.jpg
20231007_104011.jpg
Buy tools. You're welcome. :like:
Ha ha ha 😂 I have done that 😁👍just can't use them. So frustrating when it undone so easily on YouTube

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
I'm worried about breaking something as I can feel the axle shaft thingamy jig moving round if that makes sense

Sponsored

Brisvegas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
Dark Matter Grey '23 GT Mustang , 1976 SS Torana
20231007_112701.jpg
20231007_104011.jpg
If you can take the centre cap of rim and the socket will fit through the bore it will be a lot easier to undo with the wheel on the ground with full weight of car on it and handbrake on . Too much flex in suspension etc hanging in mid air to get sufficient torque .

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
Thanks for the tips I will give it a crack another day. For now I ended up saying F it and I put it back together. Leaving for another day 🤣.

TasGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 MY17 Mustang GT 5L Triple Yellow Convertible
Has anyone fitted a stubby antenna to their car. Have a 2016 convertible and want one preferably from a local supplier.

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
MY22.25 High Performance Mustang
Took her for a drive today to celebrate her birthday. (Rolled off the assembly line 17/10/22)

IMG_0552.jpg
Sponsored