Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

TehEno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT - Tickford Supercharge Pack - Orange Fury
Vehicle Showcase
So I installed the H-Pipe today, and its a mess...lol

Measured according to instructions, made the cut. Lined the H-Pipe up with the resonator and the H-Pipe was a few cms longer which I thought would be fine to install.

Installed, and for some reason, its shorter. If it goes flush into the OEM clamps the other side does not even go over the exhaust. Tried everything and for some reason, the H-Pipe is shorter when installing but longer when lined up with the resonator on the ground, boggled my mind.

So i needed to take off the OEM clamps, put them onto the H-Pipe, get the other side over the exhaust and then muscle the H-Pipe into place and slide the OEM clamps over but needed to leave them out of their original position so I was able to tighten all the clamps and have some pipe atleast to go over the exhaust pipe at the rear.

Anyway, its on, sounds absolutely incredible but taking it to the shop on Monday to get things taken care of, most likely just get it welded in place. I just dont like that its not fully sitting the way it should within the clamps/pipe.

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
MY19, MUSTANG GT. AUTO, RUBY RED.
Hi Harry,could you upload a audio clip of the exhaust sound when you get it sorted please.

Sponsored

TehEno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Harry,could you upload a audio clip of the exhaust sound when you get it sorted please.
Just got back from getting it all sorted. The shop took everything out, fixed it all up and installed again. Had to flare the H-Pipe a little at the cut out end for it to fit but its all properly installed now with larger clamps then what it came with originally, very happy with the work.

Ill get a vid up later when the baby wakes up...lol

TehEno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Worst video ever due to Android Auto kicking in and stopping the recording....sigh.

But I also have an issue now that I cant select exhaust modes.

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)

Worst video ever due to Android Auto kicking in and stopping the recording....sigh.

But I also have an issue now that I cant select exhaust modes.
All good Harry you can always re upload another clip,the bit i did get to hear sounded pretty good,
would like to hear you rev it up a bit,sounds nice and deep.:like:

TehEno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
All good Harry you can always re upload another clip,the bit i did get to hear sounded pretty good,
would like to hear you rev it up a bit,sounds nice and deep.:like:
Yup, will do another and disable Android Auto auto starting :)

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
Washed the car today and got to use my new glass cleaning toy. I saw it on S550 facebook site recently and thought I would give it a try. $27 from Supercheap. It has a flexible head and worked great for getting right down to the base of the rear and front windscreens. It comes with two removable microfiber cloths but I only used one to clean the glass and a separate hand held microfibre cloth to polish off. I guess the idea is to change the supplied cloths to do the polish but I thought that was too much work when going around all the windows. And besides, the gizmo has a sponge pad under the fitted cloth and I thought that may have gotten too wet to allow polishing. The brand is Invisible Glass.
All in all it was easier than being a circus contortionist in that back seat.
New Glass Cleaner 1.jpg
Just picked up one of these Peter,hopefully my contortionist days are over as well.:giggle:
IMG_2352.JPG

Sponsored

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
Washed the car today and got to use my new glass cleaning toy. I saw it on S550 facebook site recently and thought I would give it a try. $27 from Supercheap. It has a flexible head and worked great for getting right down to the base of the rear and front windscreens. It comes with two removable microfiber cloths but I only used one to clean the glass and a separate hand held microfibre cloth to polish off. I guess the idea is to change the supplied cloths to do the polish but I thought that was too much work when going around all the windows. And besides, the gizmo has a sponge pad under the fitted cloth and I thought that may have gotten too wet to allow polishing. The brand is Invisible Glass.
All in all it was easier than being a circus contortionist in that back seat.
New Glass Cleaner 1.jpg
Just picked up one of these Peter,hopefully my contortionist days are over as well.:giggle:

Reactions: PKs

TehEno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just placed my order for the following:

Steeda 2015-19 Rear IRS Subframe Braces
Steeda 2015-19 Billet Aluminium Vertical Links with Polyurethane Bushings

Shoud arrive in a day and have them installed Friday.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Look forward to your feedback - always good to see Steeda parts down under!

TJ
Sponsored