Sponsored

What car has the most obnoxious drivers when you drive your S550.

DRU842

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecoboost Lightning Blue
Silver Toyotas (includes those Toyota drivers who have graduated to Lexus) are now a part of our company's watch list on Safety Health & Environment.
Sponsored

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Anyone with loads of shit dangling from their rear view mirror.

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Mine are Truck and Honda Accord drivers, they’re both always trying to race up to me, or fly around me. It’s pitiful, really. Like all I need to do is push the pedal down a bit more and “goodbye”. You think they’d know that by now. Lol

Sponsored

2018GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I'm convinced everyone that buys a CR-V suffers from some sort of driving anxiety. They won't turn right on red, and every driving decision they make seems to have a lot of second-guessing behind them. I seriously think they need some deeper driving skill assessment when they renew their licenses.
My family has a CRV, and I promise we are not the typical CRV drivers. We don’t drive recklessly but we don’t drive slow either :)

3star2nr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP
Just asking when your out in your S550 do you notice one brand or model car that seems to have the most annoying drivers. Is it Vettes, BMW's, Camaros, tuners or even other Mustangs or do you not notice a group at all? What have you found to be the case.
To be honest tailgating asshole pickup trucks are the most annoying cars I run into...

I used to get harassed by kids in Camaro back in 2016 but I guess they all died off or something I hardly see camaros around anymore...

3star2nr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP
Beaters seem to be the worst, some uninsured and have nothing to lose if car causes dent or damage to others especially in parking lots.
I got rammed by a chick in a piece of shit car. At an intersection, she gave me her name and number and drove off.

The cops were like "yeah... Sucks to be you bro" apparently in texas you can legally ram someone and drive off and as long you give your name and number thats where your legal obligations end and it becomes a civil issue... If you dont have insurance and u left before the cop came you're good to go... No consequences... Cops wont do shit, lawyers and insurance cant do shit...
Insurance will fix it but raise your rates for makong the claim... And it counts as an "accident" against u.

Yeah... Fuck Texas... Fuck "no fault" laws...

If you're in Texas seriously watch your back these assholes dont care and are batshit crazy because they know they will get away with anything...

Decanes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic Metallic PP1 Magneride 401A manual Roush stage 2
Ohio State Troopers

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
My fav are the Trucks. Around here Truck owners are basic Jack wagons. They will drive n the left lane real slow just to be a jerk and one of their fav things to do is get around you or cut you off then go slow when they know you can't pass and they will stare at you in their rear view hoping to see they are pissing you off. I don't understand the mindset of people who get off on or think it is funny to be complete asshats to other drivers. Especially the ones who speed up at interstate on ramp merge lanes just to cut the merging traffic off and about cause pile ups. I mean jesus just let the car merge.

Sponsored

3star2nr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP
My fav are the Trucks. Around here Truck owners are basic Jack wagons. They will drive n the left lane real slow just to be a jerk and one of their fav things to do is get around you or cut you off then go slow when they know you can't pass and they will stare at you in their rear view hoping to see they are pissing you off. I don't understand the mindset of people who get off on or think it is funny to be complete asshats to other drivers. Especially the ones who speed up at interstate on ramp merge lanes just to cut the merging traffic off and about cause pile ups. I mean jesus just let the car merge.
THIS X 1 MILLION...

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Well I'll be damned!!!

For the first time yesterday, I experienced what some here refer to as a "ricer fly-by".

Some bag-with-which-one-douches in a modded Civic came roaring and blatting right up my ass, got on my bumper and stayed there. This was on a 35MPH street, not the freeway. So I just slowly eased on my brakes, and slowed down to about 10MPH.

Douchbag El Grande then proceeded to go around me, got a great view of my middle finger, and took off like a bat out of hell.

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
Well I'll be damned!!!

For the first time yesterday, I experienced what some here refer to as a "ricer fly-by".

Some bag-with-which-one-douches in a modded Civic came roaring and blatting right up my ass, got on my bumper and stayed there. This was on a 35MPH street, not the freeway. So I just slowly eased on my brakes, and slowed down to about 10MPH.

Douchbag El Grande then proceeded to go around me, got a great view of my middle finger, and took off like a bat out of hell.
See, here he got what he wanted: evidence that he got into your consciousness enough that you'd slide down to his level. I used to blow 'em a kiss, which usually resulted in them becoming the pissed-off party. Nowadays I just ignore them as totally as possible, pissing them off even more.
Sponsored