glmarker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang premium Mach 1 FJG and 1964.5 Mustang
Hi Benny,

Was wondering if you have a military discount or Christmas special available. Looking to purchase a rear spoiler with gurney flap for a 2021 Mach 1 Mustang.

Gary Marker

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Hi Benny,

Was wondering if you have a military discount or Christmas special available. Looking to purchase a rear spoiler with gurney flap for a 2021 Mach 1 Mustang.

Gary Marker
Hi Gary,
PM sent

Happy Holidays!

- Benny

Sponsored

glmarker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
Benny, thanks for the prompt reply. However, the code you sent me appears to be invalid when I try to check out. Also the shipping charges appear to be unreasonable for a front and rear spoiler, a set of quarter window louvers, and a set of wheel lip moldings. Can I PM you or talk on the phone?

Fordohio

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WIlliam
Vehicle(s)
73 F100 20 Mustang GT
Benny, thanks for the prompt reply. However, the code you sent me appears to be invalid when I try to check out. Also the shipping charges appear to be unreasonable for a front and rear spoiler, a set of quarter window louvers, and a set of wheel lip moldings. Can I PM you or talk on the phone?
glmarker, if he gave you the same code as me. You have to click the type of shipping and then it will allow the code.

Redbaron289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang Convertible, 2019 Mustang GT
Hi Benny,

I know this is a long shot…

My son’s 2013 Focus has been sitting on a dealer lot since July, now five months, waiting on a transmission control module, part number AE8Z-7Z369-F. This is approaching massively ridiculous that Ford and the dealer seem to not care more than they are about us. We are paying for a car to just sit there undriveable while they keep shrugging and saying there’s nothing they can do. I once worked for a Toyota supplier, when a vehicle was off road, it was all hands on deck, and we often had to fly parts in to satisfy a customer, so my patience with Ford is running out quickly, especially from having been under the pressure that other OEM’s do to take care of their customers.

My question is, can you possibly get this part? Or can you offer any suggestions? Any reasonable person would understand how frustrated and out of patience we are getting.

Thanks!

glmarker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
Hi Benny,

My son’s 2013 Focus has been sitting on a dealer lot since July, now five months, waiting on a transmission control module, part number AE8Z-7Z369-F. This is approaching massively ridiculous that Ford and the dealer seem to not care more than they are about us. We are paying for a car to just sit there undriveable while they keep shrugging and saying there’s nothing they can do. I once worked for a Toyota supplier, when a vehicle was off road, it was all hands on deck, and we often had to fly parts in to satisfy a customer, so my patience with Ford is running out quickly, especially from having been under the pressure that other OEM’s do to take care of their customers.

My question is, can you possibly get this part? Or can you offer any suggestions? Any reasonable person would understand how frustrated and out of patience we are getting.

Thanks!

Sponsored

glmarker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
Redbaron,
I did a quick check on the part # you posted, and ford appears to be out of stock. As the part appears to be made in China, not surprising that it is out of stock. I looked on Amazon, also out of stock. There are a couple on EBay for about $275 each, that claim to be new. Perhaps that will help, you get the part and let the dealer install it.

Gary

glmarker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ohio,
That worked. took away the invalid message. However, $500 for shipping seems to be unreasonable for plastic parts, even if they are goofy in size.

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Hi Gary,

Please ensure you have selected a shipping method first then apply the code. CSR's are available via live chat and I am available here via PM.

Please let me know if you have any questions,
- Benny

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Hi Benny,

Thanks!

Hi,
I am sorry but we do not have any special access. From that I can see over 40k units are on backorder and 15 pcs are in route to packaging. I would ensure that your dealership has this part on a VOR (vehicle off road) order so that it receives the highest priority possible. Times have changed and this is unfortunately a more common occurrence these days. In the past Ford would provide a rental or loaner car for situations like this or even help with vehicle payments when vehicles are down for so long.

-Benny

compprep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1,1986 SVO, 2020 Ridgeline(SOLD!)
Benny: Need price and code for GR3Z-7277-BA red stitch boot cover. TIA!
Sponsored