Sponsored

What are ford's financing interest % rates?

Zent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 GT Premium
I ordered my mustang but am having trouble navigating ford's website trying to figure out what kind of financing and rates ford has.

I have heard that ford offers 0% interest on certain lengths of financing. Which ones are they? where can i see their interest rates and financing and etc?
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I ordered my mustang but am having trouble navigating ford's website trying to figure out what kind of financing and rates ford has.

I have heard that ford offers 0% interest on certain lengths of financing. Which ones are they? where can i see their interest rates and financing and etc?
If you already ordered a car why doesn't your dealer have that information?

Anyway here is what is available for January. No ones knows what the numbers will be when your car comes in though.

Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 11.50.13 AM.png

OP
OP
Zent

Zent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 GT Premium
If you already ordered a car why doesn't your dealer have that information?

Anyway here is what is available for January. No ones knows what the numbers will be when your car comes in though.

Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 11.50.13 AM.png
They prolly have it I just didn't want to bug them haha especially since its likely to change by the time my car comes, I was hoping to be able to find this on ford's site. You know, like teach a man to fish type of deal

thanks! where did you find this?

Also why is a fed gator a dead gator? Or does that mean they will eat you if you try to feed them?

Last edited:

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60

Sponsored

Call_Me_Bruce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT, Toyota Avalon,
If you have links to a Credit Union, try them first. The credit union I deal with is super easy. I apply for a loan based on make/model and approx. price. The CU issues me a check with a not to exceed amount and it almost becomes a cash purchase. Don't let the dealer know you have this financing lined up until you are in the finance office settling up. Dealer's make a good chunk of money on the finance deals they sell. If you tell them you are bringing your own financing or cash prior to agreeing on price, dealer will be less inclined to discount price of the car. And in this day and age, they'll be more inclined to jack up the ADM.

OP
OP
Zent

Zent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 GT Premium
If you have links to a Credit Union, try them first. The credit union I deal with is super easy. I apply for a loan based on make/model and approx. price. The CU issues me a check with a not to exceed amount and it almost becomes a cash purchase. Don't let the dealer know you have this financing lined up until you are in the finance office settling up. Dealer's make a good chunk of money on the finance deals they sell. If you tell them you are bringing your own financing or cash prior to agreeing on price, dealer will be less inclined to discount price of the car. And in this day and age, they'll be more inclined to jack up the ADM.
That seems like a really cool idea! what is that type of loan called?

I called my credit union and sadly they don't do that. With them I'd have to figure out how much the money is first and then wait a few days for them to send a cashiers check to the dealer. Sounds like a really crappy way to go about it.

What credit unions do it with the blank cheque?

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
you don't need a blank check per se, you just coordinate ahead of time as to your limit, and call them from the finance office. Or get a check for a 'low-ball' amount and simply pony up for the missing couple grand.

Last I tried, USAA was amenable to cutting me a check with a designated amount, with the VIN and dealer name and mine in the payable so we would both counter-sign it, and Fedex's to me directly.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zent

Zent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 GT Premium
So since im buying my mustang new factory ordered how do I make sure that I am getting my financing directly from ford without paying anything extra rather than some dealership program?

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Get pre-approved by applying yourself to Ford Credit. That way you know what you're approved for APR-wise so you head off shinanigans at the dealer. An unscrupulous dealer may claim Ford didn't approve you and push their own kick-back financing.

Call_Me_Bruce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT, Toyota Avalon,
That seems like a really cool idea! what is that type of loan called?

I called my credit union and sadly they don't do that. With them I'd have to figure out how much the money is first and then wait a few days for them to send a cashiers check to the dealer. Sounds like a really crappy way to go about it.

i use Navy Federal. You apply for the loan, once they approve it you pick up the check at a local branch or they send it to you. Know your credit score before you start the car buying process.

BULLITTGUY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium w/ Performance Pack
If you are using x-plan, they are also adding an additional $1000 to the regional $500 incentive.
95C887D4-14A3-4696-AAD6-808C4333E892.png