Supra Viper Z06 Mustang

H6G

IN OMNIA PARATVS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Beautiful understated machine.. never a big fan of all the aero stuff
Same here... not a fan the aero add-ons. And this Touring version reminds me a bit of the 911 R..... without the stripes. Probably the best that Stuttgart has ever rolled out.

Muligan

ARRR!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0059 / Former Track Attack #14 "The Rented Mule"
Perfect garage - something like Leno's place.... or Lynn Park's. I like Leno's way of thinking - "Oh no, I never sell a car.... I just build another building."

For me, I'd like something that has two sides.... one that is a working shop and the other that is display - where I can sit in a nice leather wingback chair, enjoying a drop of Pappy Van Winkle, while I take in the beauty of the old and new that would be arrayed around me.

It'd be big enough for cars, motorcycles, boats, and airplanes. The cars would cover racing from the early days in the US - just post-WW2 - up to the early '70s. MG, Jaguar, Porsche, Corvette, Shelby, and... of course... lots of red cars from Italy. Motorcycles would focus on the early days - 1900s through the '30s - with an emphasis on Harley Davidson and Indian. As for boats - there'd have to be at least one Chris Craft with a wicked engine in all its resplendent wooden glory.... named "Goodwood"... of course. And, I'd finish it off with a few planes - warbirds from WW1 and WW2.

Once the fog of daydreams clears, I'm happy with my current digs.... a hangar at the local airfield.... which gives me space to work and store things, as well as a bit of a man cave for escaping reality on occasion.

Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
There is no perfection. More money just means more space/more cars or more expensive cars. I wouldn't even compose a real list based on today. Next year everything might change.

I have a low budget compared to many here. I'm happy with the GT350 at the moment. I've driven Porsches (not enough power, too expensive for the level of performance, exhaust note isn't that great), BMW (cheap switches inside, straight 6 sounds like garbage). I have to admit V12 Ferraris strike my fancy, but I will never afford one.

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Personally I'm satisfied with what I have... but I'd like to get aircooled someday.

And I also like aero.... always did. Plus I prefer my GT3 replete and in true faith w/ the GT motorsports heritage & tradition hence the wing... so different strokes for different folks. Having any GT-car is already a blessing so personal choices and options are good. Anyway my perfect garage would be adding an aircooled soon someday (joining the R and the Raptor of course!)... already thinking of replacing the GT4. :D

41444378605_f9407b8e30_c.jpg

42346538151_63fd749999_c.jpg

40539518690_f6530f276d_c.jpg

27477168727_800eabd422_c.jpg

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
LOVE that GT4!!!!! :headbang:
And so do I and still do and always will even if I would ever get rid of it.... it's very fun to drive and overall still a great car that won't seriously break the bank (for a GT-level Porsche) and can still punch above its weight class. Anyway this thread needs more pics of different cool cars.

Here is yesterday's pic of another good example of a perfect combo.... but too bad a GT350 didn't join us on this one hence a 1LE photobombing. :ninja:

42435133321_39ff8d0f40_c.jpg

42435133521_71c95e786b_c.jpg

Sponsored

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Track Pack; 1995 GT - Saleen Clone
I don't think I could ever have my dream garage unless I won an insane lottery. I'd need an F40, a McLaren F1, a Saleen S7 TT, and a few others so that'll never happen. I'm pretty happy with what I have now though! Granted, the Fastback and Excursion are my dad's, I can use them pretty much whenever I need to so I can't complain :D

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

cjgt350

Adrenaline Junkie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F250 Platinum 2016 GT350 TP
There is no perfection. More money just means more space/more cars or more expensive cars. I wouldn't even compose a real list based on today. Next year everything might change.

This sums it up for me. But I continue to work on it. Having some classic musclecars along with modern performance cars is the balance that I have always sought. Finally this year I will finish my pro-touring '69 Camaro build then I have to find a home for the 572 BBC I took out of it and had reworked for 850hp on pump gas. Will be looking for a '70 Chevelle SS for that motor to land in. Out of garage space but a shop building at home is in the works.

Huracan Perfomante or Mclaren 720S are top of the exotic wish list. I'm sure the GT500 will be on the list.

Revision3.jpg

IMG_3001.jpg

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU, 2018 GT350
camaro looks nice!! the Ring brothers Pantera would be on my list as well but id swap out the chevy motor for a souped up voodoo with the borla ITB system

TxOilMoney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
camaro looks nice!! the Ring brothers Pantera would be on my list as well but id swap out the chevy motor for a souped up voodoo with the borla ITB system

I think Richard, the grease monkey tat canvas, bought that car for around $300K. Worth every penny.
Sponsored