Western Wa Recommendation - Bowen Scarff in Kent

h65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
1965 Fastback, 2015 GT Premium (CO)
Thanks, mazamuda for endorsing Landmark in Oregon.

For those further north looking for a legit dealer I'll write down what many here already know that Bowen Scarff in Kent, Wa has fair pricing and the added benefit of being managed by a long-time mustang enthusiast who contributes to this forum.

Unfortunately I have nothing remotely positive to say about any of the 6 other dealerships I visited in the Seattle area before I went to Bowen Scarff and stopped looking around.

Thank you Brian for being the real deal. I'll see you in a couple months when my new Mustang gets delivered.

:) Harry in Redmond, WA.
Sponsored

Mizzle51

Green Machine
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Prem PP1 Black
Another vote for Brian and Bowen Scarff in Kent. Great buying experience.

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
11 GT500 Glass Roof Coupe
Thanks, Harry and Mike! I'm an enthusiast first and foremost and a car dealer only because of that passion for Mustangs. I currently own my 8th Mustang.

Harry, I love your '65 Mustang! So glad your drove it when you visited last week! My love of Mustangs started as a teenager. My best friend's dad bought a '65 Mustang GT brand new, restored it in 1984 in his own garage, and still owns it to this day. I was born in 1965, so the '65 Mustang is a great piece of my happy childhood!

I have never worked at another dealership in my life. 15 years at Bowen Scarff. Would never work at any other dealership, based on what I know of most "normal" dealerships out there. It's a blessing to work at a local, family owned dealership that takes great care of employees, customers, and vendors.

We huge a huge amount of allocation for '15 Mustangs (15-20 per month) while many dealers only get a few each month. I can always get Mustangs scheduled quickly and easily.

Again, Harry & Mike, thanks for the kind words. Can't wait to see how you guys individualize your Mustangs over time!!!

Of Wolf and Man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang GT
I got my Mustang there too and would recommend them to anyone wanting a Ford.

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
I got my Mustang there too and would recommend them to anyone wanting a Ford.
Thanks, Dave! We appreciate the biz! Love the DIB on these '15's! I've owned 4 blue Mustangs, so I'm a bit biased, but it really does look good on the new lines!

Sponsored

Starkk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/ PP and Recaro's
I just set up an appointment with Tom at Bowen Scarff Ford to check out a '15 Mustang GT tomorrow, to say that I'm excited is an understatement.

OP
OP

h65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
1965 Fastback, 2015 GT Premium (CO)
I just set up an appointment with Tom at Bowen Scarff Ford to check out a '15 Mustang GT tomorrow, to say that I'm excited is an understatement.
Right on! :thumbsup:

Starkk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/ PP and Recaro's
Bought a DIB '15 Mustang GT w/ PP and Recaro's from Tom at Bowen Scarff yesterday, mentioned these forums and Brian came down to say hi and we chatted about Mustangs. This was my first new car buying experience and I can't think of any way it could have gone better.

Would recommend+++

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Bought a DIB '15 Mustang GT w/ PP and Recaro's from Tom at Bowen Scarff yesterday, mentioned these forums and Brian came down to say hi and we chatted about Mustangs. This was my first new car buying experience and I can't think of any way it could have gone better.

Would recommend+++
Steven, so good to meet you yesterday. Thank you so much for the business! Love the DIB GT PP. You may have noticed that we had a couple of them spec'd like that in DIB. I'm a little partial to DIB having owned 4 blue Mustangs personally.

Again, thanks for the biz! It sure was a pleasure speaking with you.

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Harry (h65), thanks for the business today! Your Comp Orange GT looks great and I love the stainless 19" wheels! Gotta post up some pics now that you've taken delivery! Don't forget to take/post some pics of your 2015 with your 1965. We'd all love to see these stablemates together!

Sponsored

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Brian, do you accept X-Plan?
We gladly honor X-plan and have sold quite a few 15's so far that way.

Sent from SYNC in my '14 Mustang GT...

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
Being that I'm still some months away from my 2016MY mustang purchase I have had the time to compare prices that local dealers are offering up on the new 2015 mustang.

A few things became apparent when I looked at Bowen Scarff Ford (they are like 5 mins away).
The first (good) thing I saw was they were not playing the ADM game with the 50 year limited edition mustang they had on the show room floor.
For me this means a lot and it usually tells me a bit about the integrity of the dealership. Plus the new Shelby GT350 is just around the corner.
Now this is the opposite case at some of the other area Ford stores where numerous 50 yr LE mustangs are still sitting in showrooms with ridiculously high dealer mark-up prices. I will not identify these dealers on this forum, but a little searching and you will know.

The other thing I noticed about BS Ford when I was price studying was they had a number of mustangs in stock at discounted prices which were pretty darn close to Fords X plan prices.
This all seems to fall into place with the reported high customer satisfaction others are experiencing.
I myself hope to have a similar positive experience.

smitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Auto, 13 Escape SEL
Just bought my '15 GT from Bowen Scarff... Highly recommended. They also have many enthusiasts working both in the showroom and in service. They will treat you well. :thumbsup:

leszek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 CO GT PP vert
Wow, Bowen Scarff's prices for Ford Racing Parts are cheaper than what you find on the Internet. For example the 2015/2016 Mustang GT FR X-Pipe is only $209. On Tuesday I'm going to visit Brian and order a 2016 Mustang GT convertible with PP. I'll see if they can install the X-Pipe prior to delivery. :D
x-pipe.jpg
Sponsored