FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
got hit in Florida like 8 years ago by a hispanic,/illegal didnt speak any English police showed up, let him go, wouldn't even write him a ticket. said use your own insurance.

I can believe it's even worst now a days.
hope its back to normal soon.
Sponsored

wynand32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT California Special
I can't tell you how much of a double-take I took when I saw that first picture. I feel for you, my friend. Can't imagine that happening to mine.

FlatRock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N0404
What a POS, sorry that happened to you and your family. Judging by that Ass hats car, he could care less about anyones property, including his own.

NoNeckNick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT Premium
We walked outside this morning to take our daughter to cooking class and found this. The fucktard was passed out and had been there a while. Cops had to wake him up. Mexico ID card, out of state plate and cheap insurance.
IMG_8226.jpg

I worked in Gainesville, GA in 2008. If you dont know, that city has THE highest ratio of illegal immigrants in the entire USA. I got rear ended at a red light by an illegal. Luckily, a cop saw it happen and drove right over. The front of the guy's car was destroyed, but luckily my car was still drivable. Cop came over and told me that he was sorry, but the guy had no insurance and no license, and that he had been deported twice before but keeps coming back. So my uninsured motorist insurance would have to cover it ($500 deductible).

Talk about being pissed.

Nick

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
That’s a damn shame that your vehicle was damaged in such a manner. I hope you’re able to get it repaired properly and if I were you, I’d go for diminished value as well… only because now your VIN will have an accident associated with it on any future VIN report. That could hurt future private sale or trade in value.

—-
Don’t even get me started on the topic in this thread…. I’ll keep it light and my genuine feelings/opinion will remain silent due to the by-laws of this site and the current worldly climate pertaining to this type of heated subject matter…

Here in NJ, in 2009, driving to work one morning I came upon an extremely bad collision with a pick up truck that hit a car; t-boned it hard in the driver side door. People had just started rushing over to try and render aid to the driver of the car. On the news later in the day, the accident was due to the truck driver blowing his red light. Due to the impact, the driver of the car died on scene; she was a 27 yr old Teacher going to her job at the local district at 7am in the morning. The driver (and passenger) of the truck, were found to be illegals from Mexico, who were brothers. The driver told his brother to leave the scene (which he did and was apprehended about 1/4 mile away walking down the highway). They were locked up, faced numerous charges and deportation. I don’t know whatever happened with them or the case.

The accident scene was horrible - when seeing it, I already knew there was no possible way the car driver survived - just wasn’t possible due to the severity of the impact and extreme damage to the driver side of the car.

Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
for every person who believes its unacceptable, theres a dozen people saying 'they just want a good life, its ok for them to hit us, they dont have to obey our laws, they come from a bad place' ive been meeting people in every atmosphere I go with these weird ideals.

I get it, their country sucks. but they come over here, and respect not a single law and aren't enforced by anything. its only so long before we bankrupt from being too kind to outsiders.
Educate them every chance you get.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Educate them every chance you get.
When people came here they kissed the ground, were thankful, served in the military and contributed to our growth. Now the quality has shifted, the thankfulness is nil, the sense of entitlement is pervasive. Not a good recipe folks ICYMI.

Last edited:

2016S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping
I’m just getting too old I guess. Definitely don’t want this thread to go off topic/sideways/locked but the lack of following the rule of law in our country is diminishing the quality of life, and that is the type of crime here, quality of life. Some say that is why you pay insurance, but they aren’t paying your deductible or the increased rates. You work hard, follow the rules, buy a 50-55k car and come out to see this. I chose to live in a retirement community because most assimilate to wanting the same things out of the life left. A safe community where people follow the rules. Shouldn’t we want our entire country to want that too? I’ve lived far more than what I have left ahead but still a lot left according to the averages. I fear what life will be like in 25 years. I treat everyone the way I want to be treated and give due respect regardless of their appearance or beliefs.

Last edited:

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
I’m just getting too old I guess. Definitely don’t want this thread to go off topic/sideways/locked but the lack of following the rule of law in our country is diminishing the quality of life, and that is the type of crime here, quality of life. Some say that is why you pay insurance, but they aren’t paying your deductible or the increased rates. You work hard, follow the rules, buy a 50-55k car and come out to see this. I chose to live in a retirement community because most assimilate to wanting the same things out of the life left. A safe community where people follow the rules. Shouldn’t we want our entire country to want that too? I’ve lived far more than what I have left ahead but still a lot left according to the averages. I fear what life will be like in 25 years.
Pardon if i get some of the basics wrong. The Roman empire lasted well over a thousand years but decayed from within. Lots of Roman holidays near the end. Lots of foreign workers in country who were not citizens. Not sure about their economy. Not even clear if a true analogy using Rome works with the current situation. Perhaps only that countries and civilizations can fail from within.

I do not understand the end game of some policies in place currently. One example may suffice. A young woman had a restraining order against an ex. Apparently the police came to an incident with the ex but could not restrain him. Just told him to leave. After the police left the young woman was recorded on a 911 call as the ex came back and killed her. Made the news for a few days but no changes as far as i know.

Sponsored

Veteran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT white
It’s a Joke . Some poor YouTuber gets taken in by a highly armed bunch of cops and arrested for a YouTube he made some years ago doing roll racing .
This piece of s@#ÂŁ and all the other pieces of s@#ÂŁ with so called rights get away with a lot worst !
The world is becoming a place where the useless are protected and rewarded.
I have some strong opinions, but best I keep my mouth shut !
Hope you get your car sorted asap. Seems like it’s only the rear bumper ?

Veteran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT white
Pardon if i get some of the basics wrong. The Roman empire lasted well over a thousand years but decayed from within. Lots of Roman holidays near the end. Lots of foreign workers in country who were not citizens. Not sure about their economy. Not even clear if a true analogy using Rome works with the current situation. Perhaps only that countries and civilizations can fail from within.

I do not understand the end game of some policies in place currently. One example may suffice. A young woman had a restraining order against an ex. Apparently the police came to an incident with the ex but could not restrain him. Just told him to leave. After the police left the young woman was recorded on a 911 call as the ex came back and killed her. Made the news for a few days but no changes as far as i know.
As a Italian I have seen the steady decay in Europe . The weakness of character and lack of morals is increasing by the day. Pretty much what happened to Rome .
Everyone is equal they say. Yet the scum generally gets away with a lot more. And they aren’t the ones paying taxes.

I have worked all over the world, and been all over the USA, Europe, Africa and India. There is no perfect country imho. Some a lot worst than others.
I could say a lot more of what I have learned, but this forum is not the place for it. Besides I like it here and don’t want to get banned.

E=MC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge & Soon to be Mach 1
That sucks, Hope it gets sorted soon for you! - Could have always been alot worse.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I worked in Gainesville, GA in 2008. If you dont know, that city has THE highest ratio of illegal immigrants in the entire USA. I got rear ended at a red light by an illegal. Luckily, a cop saw it happen and drove right over. The front of the guy's car was destroyed, but luckily my car was still drivable. Cop came over and told me that he was sorry, but the guy had no insurance and no license, and that he had been deported twice before but keeps coming back. So my uninsured motorist insurance would have to cover it ($500 deductible).

Talk about being pissed.

Nick
so why dont they get locked up in prison? pretty sure thats illegal. or do illegals not get put in jail/prison over same things that affect us citizens?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.