Sponsored

Well My Friends, It Has Been A Pleasure :)

Steve44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/PP
I just signed a deal and will be trading in my GT for a '17 M3 with the competition package. The current gen M3 has always been a car I have wanted but only now have the #'s worked out for me. A few thoughts:
1. I still think the world of my S550, and am still amazed by the looks, power, and incredible value
2. I am also on a BMW forum and this forum is by far and away a much better place to hang out...more knowledgeable, more friendly, etc...
3. I will continue to lurk on this forum :)
All the best everyone!! :cheers:
Sponsored

EODgt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Base
Enjoy the M3. I would love to have one. Make sure to post a pic when you get it.

Azzurro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium. Race Red
I just signed a deal and will be trading in my GT for a '17 M3 with the competition package. The current gen M3 has always been a car I have wanted but only now have the #'s worked out for me. A few thoughts:
1. I still think the world of my S550, and am still amazed by the looks, power, and incredible value
2. I am also on a BMW forum and this forum is by far and away a much better place to hang out...more knowledgeable, more friendly, etc...
3. I will continue to lurk on this forum :)
All the best everyone!! :cheers:
I had a 2013 BMW 335i M sport and spent a lot of time on F30post. Trust me....there are PLENTY of Douche Nozzles that hang out there. You just haven't spent enought time there yet. Trust me on this. Lots of entitled opinions about how great BMW is and how everything else is garbage.

The M3 is a great car and thought about getting one but I just wanted a V8. They are quick and handle nicely and the included maintenance program is great if they are still doing it.

The M3 handles far superior than the stock GT and so you will love the suspension. You should expect that in a care that costs $75,000 plus. BMW says the price starts at like $63,000 or $65,000 but you'll never see one for that price. Majority of them sticker at $75,000-$85,000. Enjoy your new car.

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
Just can't justify the price difference when I can easily buy a purposely built sports car like Z06 or Viper for the same amount of money for an M4.

mustang1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I did a build on the BMW website. $65k + $5k for Competition Package. Does that come with a rear view Camera? I see Rear View camera as part of a $3900 "Executive Package".

Why are you trading?

Sponsored

Rambl3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
Congrats! Post pics of the beamer! or is it beemer? :doh:

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
dun goofed. should of got a gt350!

lol enjoy the m3!

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Congrats!
Enjoy the M3. I'm digging those M3 and M4 cars. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Steve44

Steve44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/PP
I had a 2013 BMW 335i M sport and spent a lot of time on F30post. Trust me....there are PLENTY of Douche Nozzles that hang out there. You just haven't spent enought time there yet. Trust me on this. Lots of entitled opinions about how great BMW is and how everything else is garbage.

The M3 is a great car and thought about getting one but I just wanted a V8. They are quick and handle nicely and the included maintenance program is great if they are still doing it.

The M3 handles far superior than the stock GT and so you will love the suspension. You should expect that in a care that costs $75,000 plus. BMW says the price starts at like $63,000 or $65,000 but you'll never see one for that price. Majority of them sticker at $75,000-$85,000. Enjoy your new car.
Thanks...sorry if my post wasn't clear, I was agreeing with you that this Mustang forum is MUCH better then the BMW forum...you are right, lots of douchery :)

OP
OP
Steve44

Steve44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/PP
I did a build on the BMW website. $65k + $5k for Competition Package. Does that come with a rear view Camera? I see Rear View camera as part of a $3900 "Executive Package".

Why are you trading?
Thanks...rear view camera is not a stand alone option so you need to get the executive package. Kinda crazy that all cars these days don't have the back up camera as standard.

Sponsored

mustang1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Thanks...rear view camera is not a stand alone option so you need to get the executive package. Kinda crazy that all cars these days don't have the back up camera as standard.
I am sure BMW wants the up-sell.

I'd keep the Mustang. If you need a "practical" sedan, then get a second car, such as the Mazda 6, with manual transmission. $20k. It's very hard to justify a $74k M3.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Did you at least get the cool mustard yellow color?

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
What color did you go with? Just last week looked at a parked M4 where I work. Goooood lord that thing was clean! It was like a grabber blue/petty blue with white leather interior, thing was just siiiick!

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Congrats! Post pics of the beamer! or is it beemer? :doh:
Depends on whether you're talking cars or bikes... ;)

(Bimmer or beemer....)
Sponsored