Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Man why they are there have THEM put the damn springs back in. They overlooked the easy cause of your issue and had you pull the springs.

Fat chance of that happening. OP just needs to take his lumps, put the springs back in and go along with life.

Modify a car still warranted by the manufacture, lesson learned. Ford service is for FORD parts.

They missed a bolt, I'm very sure that was on purpose, not.

Anyone think they do their job perfectly everyday of their lives?

Hell most folks today need to be told when to come in out of the rain. Have a cell phone to make a decision...

What happened?
Sponsored

Holmes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2019 F150 King Ranch
Have you yet determined the cause? I have a 2019 GT PP1 with Steeda Progressive lowering springs. My driveway has a curb at the street, thing is the clunk or pop noise is the loudest in the rear when leaving the house when the front wheels first drop off the curb. Or at least that is what it seems like. Had my independent local shop check, they torqued everything, but not sure if they “reclocked”. Use to make the noise when driving around, especially when starting out from a stop and agressively making a 90 degrees turn, like at a 4 way stop. Now it just makes the noise over bumps like the driveway curb or parking lot speed humps.
SOLVED:
We moved last year so I had to find another shop. Ordered the Ford Performance Handling package with the lowering springs, larger swaybars, performance tune, and a new set of fasteners. Had the new shop install and replace the Steeda springs previously installed. Very happy with the new kit. The clunk / pop noise turned out to be a loose brake caliper. Nothing to do with the springs. Any how, the Ford Performance kit works well. I'm happy with it.