Sponsored

We have a VIN!!!

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
My first thought was "Ugh, who wants to pick up their new Mustang in the middle of winter?" And then I saw where you folks are. :like:

OP
OP
Hunnieshadow

Hunnieshadow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Amanda
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2020 Mustang GT ā€˜Vert on order
My first thought was "Ugh, who wants to pick up their new Mustang in the middle of winter?" And then I saw where you folks are. :like:
:rockon::cwl:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hunnieshadow

Hunnieshadow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Amanda
Vehicle(s)
Status has changed to ā€œin productionā€!!! :rockon:Trying to pull up our window sticker, but it doesnā€™t seem to be ready :facepalm: Iā€™m still kinda shocked, as I was told my build date would be the end of October....but seriously? Iā€™ll take it!!!!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Hunnieshadow

Hunnieshadow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Amanda
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, I've heard that the winters in Oahu can be rough. Right up there with MA.

By the way, how long will it take to get the car from Flat Rock to Oahu?
Winters here are so hard to deal with for sure :whew: Iā€™m originally from central NY, and actually lived in Newton Center MA for a year while in college. Winters were brutal growing up for me lol

Iā€™m not really sure how long it will take. Once that info shows up, I will update this thread. When we shipped our Grand Cherokee over last May, it took about 2-3 weeks from California. It will probably take 2 months tops Iā€™m figuring. From getting it on a truck, on a boat and then over here. We shall see!

We didnā€™t expect our vehicle until mid December. Wondering if it will be November now.

OP
OP
Hunnieshadow

Hunnieshadow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Amanda
Vehicle(s)
Window sticker is finally up! :like::clap:
F0736ED2-4CA6-4DCB-9BAB-1D47D577AFCE.jpeg

Sound Wave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 50th Anniversary Limited Edition MT
Vehicle Showcase
Congratulations. Such an exciting time.

I special ordered my previous Mustang. I was tracking the progress so closely. I was even satellite tracking the ship my car was on.

As you know, the problem with convertible Mustangs here on Oahu is that so many tourists drive them. The fun part will be personalizing yours so that it won't be mistaken for a rental... if you even care about that stuff.

OP
OP
Hunnieshadow

Hunnieshadow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Amanda
Vehicle(s)
Congratulations. Such an exciting time.

I special ordered my previous Mustang. I was tracking the progress so closely. I was even satellite tracking the ship my car was on.

As you know, the problem with convertible Mustangs here on Oahu is that so many tourists drive them. The fun part will be personalizing yours so that it won't be mistaken for a rental... if you even care about that stuff.
Most of the rentals I see are white, silver or red. Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ve ever seen a Kona blue 5.0 rental....for sure none with 20 inch wheels and we will be doing a few other adjustments to it. Making it more of the California Special feel, since they didnā€™t make it in Kona blue for 2020.

And......how did you track it on the ship?? Asking for a friend :giggle: Thank you! We are super excited!

Sound Wave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 50th Anniversary Limited Edition MT
Vehicle Showcase
Oh, yeah... the 20s should already set it apart. Crazy that they have 5.0 rentals though.

I don't remember the website I used to track it. Ford told me the name of the ship my car was going to be on. I Googled the name and came across a site that allowed you to track it. There was a pretty big dead spot where it lost contact with the ship. It was a cool site though.

Oh here is a site. I don't think this is the one I used though. As an example, I Googled Matson's fleet and picked a random ship. Here is that ship's last known location. http://www.vesseltracking.net/ship/kaimana-hila-9719068

Sponsored
OP
OP
Hunnieshadow

Hunnieshadow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Amanda
Vehicle(s)
Oh, yeah... the 20s should already set it apart. Crazy that they have 5.0 rentals though.

I don't remember the website I used to track it. Ford told me the name of the ship my car was going to be on. I Googled the name and came across a site that allowed you to track it. There was a pretty big dead spot where it lost contact with the ship. It was a cool site though.

Oh here is a site. I don't think this is the one I used though. As an example, I Googled Matson's fleet and picked a random ship. Here is that ship's last known location. http://www.vesseltracking.net/ship/kaimana-hila-9719068
We saw a ton of 5.0 rentals in Maui last week. We actually rented an Ecoboost ā€˜vert and hubby tried getting a 5.0, but the lady, who btw was SUPER nice, said they didnā€™t have any left. Then she tried getting us to rent a white Corvette! I had to drag him away hahahhaa. The 5.0ā€™s we saw on Maui were either red or white, and always a muttering from my husband when he saw one, something about them ā€œtaking our rentalā€ :crazy:

And thanks for the shipping info! Iā€™ll keep this updated:sun:

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
congrats!

OP
OP
Hunnieshadow

Hunnieshadow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Amanda
Vehicle(s)
Still in production, but the Ford site updated our delivery date from N/A to 11/20/2019! It will be an awesome birthday gift for my husband, his birthday is the 25th :thumbsup:

When we made the order on 7/17/19 we didnā€™t think weā€™d see the vehicle until mid December, so we are really happy.

SRF2019gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1, 2014 Mustang GT Base
Still in production, but the Ford site updated our delivery date from N/A to 11/20/2019! It will be an awesome birthday gift for my husband, his birthday is the 25th :thumbsup:

When we made the order on 7/17/19 we didnā€™t think weā€™d see the vehicle until mid December, so we are really happy.
Nice to see a fellow Oahu resident post up here. Youā€™re gonna love the new car. I did the order like you through my dealer Cutter Ford back in 10/2018 and had mine delivered 05/27/2019. Took a while with the parts supply problem.....steering wheel shortage. I donā€™t think youā€™ll be having problems as that situation has been remedied. The thrill is getting exactly what you want and not getting a car thatā€™s been sitting on a dealers lot with all the yahoos test driving it etc. if you didnā€™t already, try getting X plan pricing through MCA. Youā€™ll save a few bucks off MSRP. Just getting that green window sticker is the coolest thing. Ours was a late anniversary present for me and wifey. She loves the heated and cooled seats and trust me, this summer that option was worth every penny. We now have his and hers beasts. Iā€™m keeping my 2014 GT though.....

SRF2019gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1, 2014 Mustang GT Base
Had to have the showstopper red interior but only available with the 401A package. I prefer the analog gauges but you canā€™t get it if youā€™re ordering a 401A, charcoal leather is the only seating option. Yours being Kona Blue with blue interior....thatā€™s gonna be a killer combination. Post up pics when you get it.
F6547D43-3F7D-477A-8459-33082EEDAE63.png
A0ACA1B1-F9E7-42B0-88AE-F677682B9A79.jpeg
17069D7F-B4D6-4A6F-B5DE-68BD3C8B4437.jpeg
Sponsored