Sponsored

Water Leak

DeathKitten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT
We had a big rainstorm today, nothing out of the ordinary for Florida. As I was leaving work, I got in my car and heard a "squish" noise from under my foot.

jcIzwrE.jpg

This happen to anyone else? This is the first time the car has really seen rain since I got it.
Sponsored

andrew.k

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Fastback, Magnetic, 051A, MT, 3.55
No this does not happen and should not happen to anyone. In a few years your going to be like Fred from the Flinstones if you dont have the dealer fix it.

Cheers,

Last edited:

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
No but I think it might be leaking from the door seals.

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
We had a big rainstorm today, nothing out of the ordinary for Florida. As I was leaving work, I got in my car and heard a "squish" noise from under my foot.

This happen to anyone else? This is the first time the car has really seen rain since I got it.
Hello DeathKitten,

I recommend you bring your vehicle in to your Ford Dealer and get it checked out. Once you make your appointment, please PM me with your VIN, dealer, mileage, full name, and best daytime number. I’ll loop in the customer service manager for your area.

Deysha

Sponsored

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
This is my thought as well!

Thanks Deysha, I plan on giving them a call next week, I will follow up with you after!
You're very welcome, DeathKitten! Thank you for the PM; I sent you a response.

Deysha

ShawnMart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I am having this exact issue now. What was the fix? I am certain it took out my Body control module as well.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV

ShawnMart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I found the leak. It is my body seam directly behind the windshield. It had to have been damaged when I got my window replaced back in June because there was never an issue before this. I recommend anyone needing their windshield changed to take pictures of their body seam prior to it getting changed because I am now in a fight to get the company to cover the cost of the repairs...my BCM is defective now.
Sponsored