• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Wanted sound tube

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
Anyone have their laying around and want to box it up?
Sponsored

Jpjr21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang V6 (traded)
I have mine, but its in 2 pieces. I seperated it where that metal clip is at that holds the 2 pieces together. It made it easier to take off. You can probably connect it again and bend the clip back or use a small hose clamp. Are you going back to stock?

OP
OP
Roh92cp

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
I have mine, but its in 2 pieces. I seperated it where that metal clip is at that holds the 2 pieces together. It made it easier to take off. You can probably connect it again and bend the clip back or use a small hose clamp. Are you going back to stock?
No, I'm using for a project on my whipple GT trying to increase the Whipples sound, you know the twin screw whine. I have some ideas and trying to get some spare parts. What would you like for it shipped?

Jpjr21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang V6 (traded)
Just pay the shipping and its yours. Pm me your info and I'll let you know on Monday how much it will be.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Roh92cp

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
Thanks guys got one locally.

cmylxgo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Magnetic Automatic
If anyone else still has one laying around I would be interested in it for the same reasons as [MENTION=16819]Roh92cp[/MENTION]. Bought my car used and the sound tube had already been removed.

Thanks
-CMY

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 White GT PP, 2022 F350
Well damn supply and demand on the sound tube! I also need one. lol

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)