• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Ohio Wanted: Shadow Black Spoiler delete or CS trunk lid for standard GT lip lid

soloracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I know this is probably a pointless post but thought I'd try.

Looking to swap trunk lid. My standard GT lip spoiler trunk for your plain/delete or CS lid. I don't need the CS wing because I have one I want to install. Willing to kick in a little cash. Must be in equally good shape as mine. May be interested in outright purchase but depends on price. Salvage yards seem to be asking in the $400 range and I'm not interested in that.
Sponsored

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
I have one but in MA and technically need my car everyday. How would you want to do the trade part if not local?

OP
OP

soloracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I have one but in MA and technically need my car everyday. How would you want to do the trade part if not local?
Might be difficult in that situation. Mine is garaged right now. Problem is shipping would probably be prohibitive.
I mean I've never been to Philly and might be into a road trip when it warms up. Haha. Long drive though.
Sponsored