Vogtland magneride

Ruckus50gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeffrey
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt
Anyone running Vogtland magneride springs? I have a pp2 and always was intrigued by vogtland but can’t find anyone running them. I like that it “seems” like they specially designed them for pp2. Just looking for feedback and pics

78AC2EA4-C10D-41A2-974D-0037BB7B8643.png
Sponsored

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
I think @TeeLew had Vogtland springs, not sure if these. Key question is what spring rates are those.

OP
OP
Ruckus50gt

Ruckus50gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeffrey
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt
061A2086-9308-4AF2-92A6-C771C3467889.png
I think @TeeLew had Vogtland springs, not sure if these. Key question is what spring rates are those.
Yea that is one thing I’m curious on but zero luck finding anything other then this and not sure of accuracy and if magneride is different

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
Did you get them from J&M? He can chase down the rates. I only ran the front springs (MM kit on the rear). The one I used drops the front 35mm, which was probably a bit much, but was OK with a spring rubber, which raises rate & static ride height.

OP
OP
Ruckus50gt

Ruckus50gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeffrey
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt
Yea that is one thing I’m curious on but zero luck finding anything
Did you get them from J&M? He can chase down the rates. I only ran the front springs (MM kit on the rear). The one I used drops the front 35mm, which was probably a bit much, but was OK with a spring rubber, which raises rate & static ride height.
sounds like you ran the 1.4” front springs . I didn’t order the springs , but think I am going to give them a shot. It’s the drop I’m looking for and have always been intrigued by them. I know it’s not apples to apples since used a diff spring , but how did the front do handling wise?

Sponsored

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Still too soft. I've doubled the front rate since. If you've got a Mag car, the Ford racing spring kit is kinda hard to argue against, IMO. That's at least a little stiffer on the front.

OP
OP
Ruckus50gt

Ruckus50gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeffrey
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt
Still too soft. I've doubled the front rate since. If you've got a Mag car, the Ford racing spring kit is kinda hard to argue against, IMO. That's at least a little stiffer on the front.
Only thing I’m not thrilled on the ford racing is the drop, looking for more of 1”. On pp2 it’s only about 1/2 in ford. The Steeda sports do bring it down 3/4.

Last edited:

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
I know, you're right. This is what pushes people to coil-overs. The other good option would be a stock-style front spring and then the Mike Maier or Steeda race rear spring kit.

If you're spending time on a track, then the rear kits also accomodate rear ride height changes, any spring you want and the ability to set crossweight. It depends how far in the weeds you want to go, but it's a good option.

Weeee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1, Mach E GT
I ran Vogtland springs on a previous car and liked them. I'm happy that they offer something for the Magneride Mustang's but I don't want the car to ride much harsher. Has anyone picked up a set yet? If so, pics and impressions?
Sponsored