Sponsored

VMP Odin Anyone?

Bluelightning

Bluelightning
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2017 GT350, 2019 F-150 4x4 Ecoboost (Daily)
Vehicle Showcase
TVS blower vs. the Whipple should give a little more torque on the low end. I like the looks of the Whipple better though (I know this is superficial), and I had 0 complaints on the Whipple performance on my last car. This one will be getting one shortly.

OP
OP
lightrules

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
I dont know that we have the whole story or know all the facts. similar to the bashing that ProCharger took on a similar matter -- apparently there was another side to it all. Overall, it seems VMP and ProCharger have good reputations and make good products.

So back to the Odin for the Voodoo, anyone considering it? To me the blower itself is very aesthetically pleasing although I do wish it had a monster shiny intercooler on the front like the ProCharger and Hellion :)

Sponsored

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
lol @ seeing everything else :thumbsup: 😁

so you like the FMIC look then? I’ve never been a fan, to the point I would get them anodized on my past cars.

Threebanger

I am legend.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bray
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I dont know that we have the whole story or know all the facts. similar to the bashing that ProCharger took on a similar matter -- apparently there was another side to it all. Overall, it seems VMP and ProCharger have good reputations and make good products.

So back to the Odin for the Voodoo, anyone considering it? To me the blower itself is very aesthetically pleasing although I do wish it had a monster shiny intercooler on the front like the ProCharger and Hellion :)
I'd like to know VMP's side if you have any info or a link? I never heard anything regarding after the blow-up on SVT.
Sponsored