Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Mucho congrats on an exceptionally well done job of polishing, John! The photo of your reflection tells it all, DAMN it looks spectacular!

Which now means all the other cars will be in line for some of the same lovin'....thanks, guys....lol
The price we pay, right? Have fun with the rest, that's a requirement. <grin>
Sponsored

OP
OP
TeamGomez

TeamGomez

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.centripetalsolutions.com
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'18 350, 996 GT-3, 330 ZHP, E46 M3, SQ5, Tundra
Wheels are the perfect place to start with ceramic coatings, as you discovered, it gets you into the groove. Those GT-350 wheels are THE S550 wheel in my opinion, they are just perfection. And red Brembo's are timeless!
Thanks for the kind words Men and while I agree on the factory wheels being THE S550 wheel, they can also be repurposed as a yacht anchor! 35 lbs a piece AND made in China...YGTBSM.

It really didn't hit me until I leaned in on the forged wheels on the GT-3 and cleaned/coated 'em. They were featherweights comparatively speaking. So much so I'm now on the hunt for a set of Apex SM-10's. A buddy has a square set of 19x11's ET 52 but I don't think I want to go with a spacer/longer studs up front so hunting for a set of fronts w/ a 26mm o/s. Problem is Apex won't get any in until May...hope to find a set somewhere. A 34% reduction in unsprung weight is huge and can't wait to get this taken care of.

Then back to the table to coat another set of wheels. Oh our first world problems...I'll take 'em.

Cheers!