Sponsored

VIN 614 delivered with shipping damages!

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
if they are going to replace them why not do a big burn out..lol, or track it for a day...
Hard to tell - but it looks like maybe someone already did that. The edges are really squared up looking and PSS aren't usually like that. Have to wonder when this "sidewall" damage occurred!

Yes, I'm a conspiracy theorist, too, sometimes. ;)
Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
if they are going to replace them why not do a big burn out..lol, or track it for a day...
Hard to tell - but it looks like maybe someone already did that. The edges are really squared up looking and PSS aren't usually like that. Have to wonder when this "sidewall" damage occurred!

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2

your saying what I was thinking...the lot boy did this doing donuts in the parking lot....:shrug:

needspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Challenger Hellcat - Tored
your saying what I was thinking...the lot boy did this doing donuts in the parking lot....:shrug:
If that's the case, my tires will look the same within an hour of getting the car :D......Steve

sunburned

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 WK2
The tire probably rubbed some metal rail on the transporter or train car or whatever that wasn't high enough to hit the edge of the wheel.

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Carrera S, Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Jagua
Tire damage I can deal with. Thing is we're talking about Michelin PSS - do you know how long it can take to source Michelin PSS? I'm interested to find out it's not a few months before you can get a set...they are almost always on national backorder.
Sponsored