OP
Aus-MustangGT

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
To let people know I will be going down to cars and coffee on Saturday morning. Will give me something to do.

Hope to see some Mustangs down there

goldman_cpa

@the_mustang_accountant
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
His wife craaaaaaaaaaazy
Drove into my estate in Lysterfield last night behind a red 'vert. Looked great. If they are on here I'd love to have a closer look.

zeeman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
OXFORD WHITE GT AUTO MY17
can people who haven't got there cars yet come along..to cars and coffee
if so count me in ..

Last edited:
OP
OP
Aus-MustangGT

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
can people who haven't got there cars yet come along..to cars and coffee
if so count me in ..
Yeh of course, don't see why not! Come have a look

Sponsored

Doc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I'll get along to cars and coffee too, take a look as I too am in the line waiting, although notified today the car was built 3 days ago...hopefully a few stangs get along!

OP
OP
Aus-MustangGT

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
So I know that two Mustangs will be at cars and coffee tomorrow. One Yellow and One Blue

zeeman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
OXFORD WHITE GT AUTO MY17
ill come for a look and chat.what time yous think of going?
id love to see your dib.
been wanting to see that colour for ages

OP
OP
Aus-MustangGT

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
ill come for a look and chat.what time yous think of going?
id love to see your dib.
been wanting to see that colour for ages
I'll be down around 8:30-9

Sponsored

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
Looks good but needs more red . How far was the drive? I'll come next time I think

StormR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
The beast has finally arrived!

I have to admit seeing other mustangs on the road and walking up to see your own is a completely different experience. I am very happy with my panel alignment. Everything was in place, no bonnet pinch, no paint drips, the boot aligned very well with the curves of the car with no uneven gaps.

I spoke to the dealer about the quality compared to the yellow GT i hired from hertz (The Hertz GT had unfinished paint under the bonnet and boot, mangled bonnet on the tips which you can see from the inside and the list went on)and it was chalk and cheese. Ford changed their build process for RHD early this year and went through a quality control procedure with some production line refinements due to poor feedback from Ford Australia. You can definitely see the quality difference!

Last edited:

Rekorb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JOHN
Vehicle(s)
16GT Premium,300c SRT8, Ford Explorer, Probe
NEW STEED

Picked up my new GT this week, haven't had a chance to post any pics until now. I have only driven around 30kms so far but I love it already, its a drivers car.
I took it for a run around a very winding mountain road in the country close to home. The ride was little bit bumpy so when I returned home I checked the tyre pressures with the TPMS and found them to be around 41 psi. Just wondering if Ford increases the tyre pressures for the transport and shipping and the local Ford dealer never checked the pressures during pre delivery. Could I get so feedback as to what pressures the GT forum members are using on their cars.
The car is in good order and panel fit is fine, apart from the bonnet pinch. The only imperfection appears to a small rough edge paint belemish 2.5cms long on the edge of the rear bumper panel where it wraps around and attaches to the rear DS quarter. Hardly noticeable but the wife found it.
Mustang sr.jpg
Mustang del.jpg

Last edited:

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
Picked up my new GT this week, haven't had a chance to post any pics until now. I have only driven around 30kms so far but I love it already, its a drivers car.
I took it for a run around a very winding mountain road in the country close to home. The ride was little bit bumpy so when I returned home I checked the tyre pressures with the TPMS and found them to be around 41 psi. Just wondering if Ford increases the tyre pressures for the transport and shipping and the local Ford dealer never checked the pressures during pre delivery. Could I get so feedback as to what pressures the GT forum members are using on their cars.
The car is in good order and panel fit is fine, apart from the bonnet pinch. The only imperfection appears to a small rough edge paint belemish 2.5cms long on the edge of the rear bumper panel where it wraps around and attaches to the rear DS quarter. Hardly noticeable but the wife found it.
I have the same imperfection. Seems to be a standard feature. Btw great colour
Sponsored