Sponsored

Vert Exhaust

Starman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT convertible
Since Corsa doesnt seem to be stepping up for a vert cat back exhaust I need to know if there are any good exhausts out there now that will work. Any vert owners out there running a good cat back exhaust with xpipe?
Sponsored

16_ragtop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
'05 F150 Lariat SC 4x4, '16 GT Premium Convertible
The Ford Racing Touring by Borla system fit on my vert ok. Just had to adjust carefully to get clearance from the brace. Since it is made by Borla, I would think the Ford Racing Sport by Borla and the Borla 2 1/2 inch systems would fit ok too.

Chevpwr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 Vert
Magnaflow

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
yep, any of those options would be good. let us know if you need any help

ConqSoft

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Premium Vert, '16 428xi M Sport Vert
The Ford Racing Touring by Borla system fit on my vert ok. Just had to adjust carefully to get clearance from the brace. Since it is made by Borla, I would think the Ford Racing Sport by Borla and the Borla 2 1/2 inch systems would fit ok too.
This is the exact setup I want, but am afraid to pull the trigger since it's not advertised to be compatible with the vert. Any pics and/or details on exactly what it took to make it fit?

16_ragtop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
'05 F150 Lariat SC 4x4, '16 GT Premium Convertible
This is the exact setup I want, but am afraid to pull the trigger since it's not advertised to be compatible with the vert. Any pics and/or details on exactly what it took to make it fit?
The installation tech just used the instructions included with the system which includes detailed photos. Only difference for the vert vs the coupe is the brace (body pan in Ford speak) has to be removed then reinstalled. It is bolt-on, so is not difficult to do. That said, I paid a tech to install it using a lift because I am too old to do it myself at home, and removal of the one piece OEM system takes two people. No modifications were needed, just careful alignment to get clearance from the brace.

ConqSoft

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Premium Vert, '16 428xi M Sport Vert
Thanks for the info! I'm in the same boat as you and will be paying someone to install it as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored