Sponsored

Still no Corsa for Vert???

Starman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT convertible
I check their site every few months to see if the vert has a Corsa exhaust yet and still none. I was told it would be out after the first of the year (7 months ago) and it was a good 3+ months ago that they said they had a vert in and was building one... But still none. Im sad.
Sponsored

Buellracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 magnetic GT/CS convertible
I waited all summer with a "coming soon" promise. Was told it really is soon now supposed to be in the next month maybe but I heard its 3" that necks down over the vert braces.
The system is listed but out of stock on American muscles website for $1599. The system is already expensive but hiking the price for the vert makes that cat back cost more than nice headers.
I finally just did what I should have done months ago and ordered a Borla s type

OP
OP

Starman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT convertible
American Muscle sent me an email telling me that it was in just about a day after I requested that notification.

So here is the skinny, Corsa does no list this for the Vert and has not said it was released yet.

Is it possible that American Muscle is trying to sell a normal unit (3") that wouldn't even fit on the vert when you got it and tried?

all the pictures are the same, I dont see how that would fit under our vert brace.

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
A bit more work goes into place for these to fit the Verts. We've been talking to Corsa about it and the ETA isn't 100% there yet. We've seen the vids and the build.

As for price, once you see a price from us you'll feel a little better:)

Buellracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 magnetic GT/CS convertible
BTW, if you are willing to wait on it I'm sure it'll be a great system but most importantly Jayman33 was AWESOME to purchase from! Very easy going, answered all of my questions and hooked me up big time!
Sponsored