Sponsored

"Venom Kills Demons" - Jim Owens (Ford Performance Marketing Manager)

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I wish Owens would have kept his mouth shut. But since he couldn't, I'd rather he said something like "farts kill demons" as the following conversation would have been so much more enjoyable.
Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
I wish Owens would have kept his mouth shut. But since he couldn't, I'd rather he said something like "farts kill demons" as the following conversation would have been so much more enjoyable.
or even what creates the farts.

High gluten pizza dough kills demons, anything other than GT500.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Absolutely brother. I agree.

Thanks but no thanks on the Bullitt. Lol. Not my cup o tea!
Same here.
I like the colored Brembos, the Recaros and the engine performance numbers. Other than that,........meeehhhhhhhh.

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Maybe they want us to bore to death and by doing that lower our expectations..
They want us to beg "PLEASE, PLEASE! IT DOESN'T MATTER IF ITS A 250HP FWD GT500, BUT PLEASE REVEAL IT ALREADY!"
HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:lol: :D

OH3Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Convertible
The more this drags on the more I'm thinking about a GT 350. Hell of a car, issues are sorted out (cooling, non track pack) and the ruby red color is me. The flat plane crank will keep it unique and the handling and revs will put smiles on my face. And I may be able to get a deal vs a dealer asking ADM. Thoughts?

Sponsored

razorbc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 OW 2017 GT350 LB
The more this drags on the more I'm thinking about a GT 350. Hell of a car, issues are sorted out (cooling, non track pack) and the ruby red color is me. The flat plane crank will keep it unique and the handling and revs will put smiles on my face. And I may be able to get a deal vs a dealer asking ADM. Thoughts?
I've had 2 of the GT350's and the car is marvelous however it was always missing something for me. It was the low end torque, I could never get used to that. My hopes are the the GT500 uses a CPC and not the FPC.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
There are even rumors about a 2020 slightly revised (I think only cosmetical changes) GT350/GT350R. I WOULD believe that, however there are some things that keep bugging me.... how was the thing about the VIN not available for 2019MY GT350?

If they happen to "delay" the GT500 until mid 2019 I'm sure we will see the 2019MY GT350.
Obviously I missed something about the VIN not available for the 2019MY GT350 and would like to know more.

Hard to imagine that a VIN would be an issue based on the present sequential numbers for our GT350 cars.

Can you elaborate more?

Thanks!

;)

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
the GT350 is an excellent car that will make you smile, is unique with the FPC, sounds amazing, looks great, comes in a manual, and has plenty of power for street driving. the key is to run it like its meant to 3500+ RPM or above at all times.
it's a very nimble 3800 lbs.

OH3Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Convertible
I've had 2 of the GT350's and the car is marvelous however it was always missing something for me. It was the low end torque, I could never get used to that. My hopes are the the GT500 uses a CPC and not the FPC.
I'm coming from an 03 Cobra with a few mods (506 rwhp), so your comments strike at why I'm waiting for the GT 500. I also worry about the longevity of the largest FPC motor ever built. If the Italians thought it not best to go over 4.8, maybe they know something.

The Revs and the track prowess make the GT 350 appealing, I wish we knew more about the GT500 timing and capabilities. I am # 1 in line with no ADM from my dealer. We talk monthly.

razorbc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 OW 2017 GT350 LB
I'm coming from an 03 Cobra with a few mods (506 rwhp), so your comments strike at why I'm waiting for the GT 500. I also worry about the longevity of the largest FPC motor ever built. If the Italians thought it not best to go over 4.8, maybe they know something.

The Revs and the track prowess make the GT 350 appealing, I wish we knew more about the GT500 timing and capabilities. I am # 1 in line with no ADM from my dealer. We talk monthly.
I am #3 in line at my dealer which is one of the largest Shelby dealers in Canada so I should be good, no adm also. If you are coming from a Terminator I think you would miss the low end torque if you get the GT350. I had an 04 Terminator and know i did.
Sponsored