Sponsored

Velossa Tech needs YOU! (sponsorships open)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VelossaTech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.velossatechdesign.com
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Hello everyone!

With the successful release of our 2018+ mustang BIG MOUTH ram air, we are looking to bring more awareness to the product. But we can't do it alone, we need you. We need someone who understands our vision, our product (first and foremost) and is able to work a camera!!!

The basic requirements for this sponsorship position will require a phone interview process after the following criteria are met (see below). We wish we could sponsor you all because you are all so supportive of us however this is a limited position. Designing and manufacturing these parts is not cheap, however this sponsorship is the full monty, you'll get a free dual big mouth kit!!

Criteria:
1. Must be 2018+ mustang
2. Must be active on social media, forums, Instagram and facebook are preferred. Instagram is a must.
3. Must know how to take quality hi res pictures, no potato pics, that won't fly, sorry!
4. We need a team member, someone who can join us as part of our company, not just a one and done deal, this is a long term relationship where we help eachother for the sake of the love of cars, aftermarket and innovation!
5. Assuming you have IG, you MUST use our hashtags when posting, post frequently (once or twice a week minimum), hi res pictures showing off the product.
6. Making a video is a HUGE plus.
7. This is not a 'one and done' type of deal, we have sponsored over 150 cars around the globe, more than most companies ever could or will. We know what to expect from a sponsorship, so please be sincere if you are willing to take on this task.

If you feel like joining #TEAMVT, and you are passionate about who we are and where we came from (humble beginnings, small american company) and you feel you meet or exceed the criteria above, please email me directly at [email protected].

I am excited to finally have the 2018+ big mouths out and about, I need you to show the world!

123437203_658404948151450_7468306275277134112_n.jpg

20201026_190102.jpg

20201026_185534.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
VelossaTech

VelossaTech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.velossatechdesign.com
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Bumping this up, if anyone is interested in becoming part of #TEAMVT, let me know!

Email me directly at [email protected], we'd love to hear from you if you are excited about the product and would like to help spread the word!

Status
Not open for further replies.