Vegas Area Alignment Shops?

Mastodon2k

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Took advantage of my time during COVID to install some new parts on my car and need to get an alignment done. Anyone have advice on a place that's capable with non-factory cars? The Goodyear/Superior Auto down the street from me wouldn't touch it.
Sponsored

Billd5string

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT w/. Performance package
Took advantage of my time during COVID to install some new parts on my car and need to get an alignment done. Anyone have advice on a place that's capable with non-factory cars? The Goodyear/Superior Auto down the street from me wouldn't touch it.
Arrow Alignment! I took my 67 Cougar there and they got it all set no problem even though it is quite different from stock. The place was recommended to me by a local driveshaft shop that’s been around for 30+ years as the place to go for alignments.

https://arrowalignmentlv.com/

Littleredd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT W/PP2
Arrow Alignment! I took my 67 Cougar there and they got it all set no problem even though it is quite different from stock. The place was recommended to me by a local driveshaft shop that’s been around for 30+ years as the place to go for alignments.

https://arrowalignmentlv.com/
I’ve been looking for a shop to install a bunch of Steeda suspension parts. A Arrow Alignment was recommended by no less than 4 different shops. They have a reputation...and it’s stellar.

D Bergstrom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Anyone else use A Arrow alignment? Looking to get some lowering springs and a few Steeda suspension parts installed, thinking this is who I will use.

Doug
Sponsored