NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Anjother reason to avoid confrontation on the road. The miscreants may figure out where you work/live, and damage yo shit.

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

Arguing in traffic is one thing, but coming back and destroying property is another. Stupid kids...

I am currently in touch with the apartment's management for security camera footage, and debating whether or not to open a police case.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-nLSSNwKhWpihx2cxXyrxz8A6PB31UdP

Wow. I was expecting a keyed car, but not dents that size. It doesn't help that the hood is aluminum and prone to dents and wear more easily than steel.

Sorry to hear about that man. How old were the kids? 17 or 18? They probably thought they were invincible to consequences. At that age, kids think they can do whatever. Hopefully some justice will be served, and maybe a lesson learned too.

brandonsmash

SMASH!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - PP
Absolutely open a police case, no question -- if for no other reason than the insurance company will likely need one in order to pay for repairs.

Seriously, this isn't a question of "if." It's a question of whether you file the report now or five minutes ago, and the window five minutes ago already passed.

OP
OP

kart3l

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Mustang Ecoboost PP
Anjother reason to avoid confrontation on the road. The miscreants may figure out where you work/live, and damage yo shit.
Lesson learned man. I should've just kept my cool.

Wow. I was expecting a keyed car, but not dents that size. It doesn't help that the hood is aluminum and prone to dents and wear more easily than steel.

Sorry to hear about that man. How old were the kids? 17 or 18? They probably thought they were invincible to consequences. At that age, kids think they can do whatever. Hopefully some justice will be served, and maybe a lesson learned too.
Thank you! It was just 1 kid, I think somewhere around 17-24 range. Fuckers probably came at night and used a baseball bat, what it appears to be. Lesson learned on my end...

Sponsored

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
That sucks.

Zen and the art of defensive driving. Everyone else out there is an idiot or a maniac. Engaging with them just drags you down to their level.

brpec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4WD
that sucks.

Op, do you mind sharing what happened?

I hope you can find who did this.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited

Sponsored

Vegas5OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 PP
somebody hit it with a bat

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
In my experience the police will tell you to call Insurance, they will take your statement, and nothing else. I doubt they will even consider going through the trouble to get camera footage. Sorry to say that the good cops are busy as hell, and the shitbirds don't want to earn their pay.

A real turd might even give you a talk about how you made it happen by arguing.

tranceporter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 C7 Grand Sport
Fucking lowlives.
Sponsored