Sponsored

USA Number Plate - Backing Plates

51NNED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
So I bought some plates from PPQ and got the USA size for the rear, and instead of drilling into the plate, or the car, does anyone know if there is something like these, but for USA size plates (either bought locally or online?)
Sponsored

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
So I bought some plates from PPQ and got the USA size for the rear, and instead of drilling into the plate, or the car, does anyone know if there is something like these, but for USA size plates (either bought locally or online?)
Those Kinpin holders would probably do the job because they have a myriad of mounting choices. I imagine your plates would well and truely cover them. The dealer put those on my car when I first got it but I eventually replaced them with https://www.lakinplates.com.au/. The Kingpin holders were good though for the price.

OP
OP

51NNED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I think I'll go with the Lakin plate mounts. Talking with PPQ the other day, 51NNED was rejected because it relates to "religion" and I wasn't able to have it, so I just had some old plates I had from a long time ago redone in White on Black with USA rear and USA slimline in the front.
Sponsored