Sponsored

US make year vs EU make year

Double

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Ruby Red A10
Vehicle Showcase
EU is currently waiting on the 2015 MY deliveries while the US has opened ordering of the 2016 MY.

All I see that has changed for the EU is that now we can order the 19" wheels separate from the Custom Pack. I can understand that not everything would become available here but with the announcements of the 2016 Mustang there hasn't been much about the EU Mustang in terms of changes.

It might just turn out that each years order books will be filled out to the max without knowing what all the changes and options will be. That would kinda suck. But its all kinda new and no customer owned EU Mustang has hit the shores so I guess Ford is figuring this global mustang thing out as well step by step.

How do you think Ford will be doing this ?
Sponsored

R3v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT MT & Recaro
New orders in EU are somehow already handled as 2016.

You can't get an old free Black color for new orders since they already changed it for the new Shadow Black which Ford introduced for a 2016 MY. There is no SYNC3 option tho, someone said they need to localize whole thing so maybe it will come later.

No mention about Pony Package or California Special yet.

Personally I think the EU models will be manufactured together with 2016 MY - that's why they share metallic colors. However, custom packages are only available in US right now because EU sales are just starting and they will upgrade all the options later.