Sponsored

UPR Ecoboost Mustang Before and After Mods

PewterCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Z28 Camaro and 2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Should be here this coming Friday. It should be 3.5 inches all the way to the coupler that connects to the turbo. But I'll measure it and let you know when it shows up.

its 3.5" from the filter to the silicone coupler elbow where it necks down to 3" at that point. It continues 3" until it gets to the final coupler at the turbo.

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
its 3.5" from the filter to the silicone coupler elbow where it necks down to 3" at that point. It continues 3" until it gets to the final coupler at the turbo.
Thanks!

Sponsored

OP
OP
UPRjoe

UPRjoe

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
750 S. Eastcoast St, Lake Worth Fl. 33460
Website
www.uprproducts.com
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
UPR 2015 Ecoboost Mustang
The drive-ability from the LMS is absolutely more well rounded. The UPR tune has more power without question. But the LMS tune is only the stage 1 so far as there are two more stages in the works. It's obvious that the LMR has access to functions that we do not have in the SCT software yet.

With the amount of work that LMS has into the tune and the fact that the tunes they are doing for us are to match our packages we will be offering very soon. I am confident that we will be able to deliver the most repeatable and best performing combinations from UPR / LMR as we are working together.

UPR is known for building the best performance and suspension components and has been working with LMR to offer the packages that are well balanced and what the enthusiasts are looking for without all the headaches and trial and error.

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Let me know when you get the air intake and what size the tubing is at the Turbo to see if we have a connector that will make the install easier.
PewterCam has the FFTEC intake. Not sure if you saw his response about the size or not.

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
Hey Joe we appreciate the compliments and the help with R&D!

We are working HARD on pumping out the new updates so stay tuned guys. And again thank you to the ENTIRE community for the patience and understanding, we definitely appreciate it!

​Thank You,

Jaimie Tejeda
[email protected]
2500 S Gulley
Dearborn Heights, MI 48125
313 561 5500 ext.102
Livernois Motorsports & Engineering, LLC
Fax: 313-730-7500
"Like" us on Facebook
See us on YouTube

Sponsored

jholtz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Had to get with my supplier for the correct adapter and they are making it as we speak. 10-14 days for the bolt on solution.
Hi Joe,

Is this for the catch can no drill installation kit?

Jim

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Had to get with my supplier for the correct adapter and they are making it as we speak. 10-14 days for the bolt on solution.
As soon as you get them I'm in! Thanks for going the extra mile for a now standard setup!