Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
‘22 5.0 GT/‘16 F150 XLT/‘21 Explorer Platinum
**Updated and edited**

Hello everyone!

Anyone here who ordered wheels through Need 4 Speed Motorsports, what was your experience?

I ordered some SEVENs about a month ago. I was growing concerned after being told 2 weeks in a row that the "container" was arriving and would ship Friday...

I received an email from Erick @ N4SM today with pictures of the wheels/tires and the labelled shipping boxes.

I'm man enough to admit I was impatient because I read some negative reviews and I let that get to me, and in my haste I filed a paypal dispute. I should have been more patient.

Truth be told, Erick was always prompt with his email replies, I should have had more faith. Erick, if you read this, I'm sorry for jumping the gun.
1 month from order date to shipping is good, considering all the BS this pandemic has brought about.

I hope to have my wheels and tires installed shortly. They look magnificent!

Screenshot_20210217-194938_Gmail.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Get your money back.

17Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2013 4Runner, 2015 BMW 328i
Hello everyone!

Anyone here who ordered wheels through Need 4 Speed Motorsports, what was your experience?

I ordered, and paid for promptly, a set of SEVENs plus rubber, tpms, ceramic coating etc.

Ordered 1 month ago.

I paid with paypal.

Communication has been "ok", but have been told twice: "container arriving today/tomorrow. Will try to ship by Friday." two weeks apart.
Trust is getting a little bruised.

Opinions / suggestions?

Thanks!

I’m sure they are telling you the truth. I ordered a set of wheels for my 4Runner from another vendor and it took three months. Look as it as a surprise when they tell you it shipped. However I did purchase the same set of wheels and the center stickers came off within two weeks. I asked for a set from them twice never shipped after they said they would. More of a gripe. Other than that they were great.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
I ordered custom rims about 2 years ago. They told me the same things you heard but I got them after about 2 months. Considering they were custom, I was okay with that. When they shipped them, the didn't include lug nuts.. I reached out to them via phone and they overnighted me the lug nuts and I had them the next day.

When I traded my 18 Mustang for a Need For Green one, they refinished the rims for me. I paid them and they sent me boxes immediately and I sent the rims back. Took them about 6 weeks to refinish them and send them back. I was told a couple times it would be another week or so but they did a fantastic job on the rims. Refinishing was about a grand.

If you paid with Paypal, getting your money back won't be a problem.

Shipping times aside, I would use them again as the rims look great.

Original rims:
20190715_233606769_iOS (2).jpg

Refinished:
IMG_0525[1].JPG

17Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2013 4Runner, 2015 BMW 328i
The shutting down of many companies has put a backlog on supplies. Not to mention if they are not made here in the US.
Sponsored