Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RS3 Roush Mustang

Punisher_15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 EB Mustang
soon as I get my money right, I will be getting a new tune from unleashed. I'm tired of dealing with Bama!

m4udin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
From a tuners perspective is there an intercooler that has really stood out to you? I'm ordering on Thursday and am still stuck between Map and Levels.

Sponsored

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
From a tuners perspective is there an intercooler that has really stood out to you? I'm ordering on Thursday and am still stuck between Map and Levels.
I personally went with the MAP intercooler (just purchased this weekend) because he is my tune provider and they also have discounts for labor day.

Turbo Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost PP
I'm going to hug the UPS man when he delivers the tuner this week.

I can't wait to get that bad boy loaded up.

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I gotta give some more kudos to Torrie and his tunes. I found a dealership open today and went to check out a couple Mustangs, a GT and a Roush RS1 EB with PP. The GT had power and a beautiful exhaust note but honestly, jmo, I wasn't completely blown away. Now I'm not saying it's not fast but it did not have that rush, that torque pull, that put you in your seat take off feel when banging through the gears when compared to my E30 tune. And the Roush felt awesome with the PP and summer tires, curves were more confident and precise but holy shit!! I forgot what the EB was like without a tune. Jesus it's pathetic! I've said it before, you da man Torrie :usa:

Sponsored

Turbo Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost PP
Torrie,

Based on what I've read in various threads I will have to plug the tuner into my car and get the PCM info to send to you?

But I can also do some WOT pulls for data logs at the same time, on the stock tune, to send to you also?

I've got some NGK plugs, one step colder, going in with the tune. Should I do the data log with the new plugs or factory plugs?

tmcphail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RS3 Roush Mustang
I gotta give some more kudos to Torrie and his tunes. I found a dealership open today and went to check out a couple Mustangs, a GT and a Roush RS1 EB with PP. The GT had power and a beautiful exhaust note but honestly, jmo, I wasn't completely blown away. Now I'm not saying it's not fast but it did not have that rush, that torque pull, that put you in your seat take off feel when banging through the gears when compared to my E30 tune. And the Roush felt awesome with the PP and summer tires, curves were more confident and precise but holy shit!! I forgot what the EB was like without a tune. Jesus it's pathetic! I've said it before, you da man Torrie :usa:
Thanks Tom.

tmcphail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RS3 Roush Mustang
Torrie,

Based on what I've read in various threads I will have to plug the tuner into my car and get the PCM info to send to you?

But I can also do some WOT pulls for data logs at the same time, on the stock tune, to send to you also?

I've got some NGK plugs, one step colder, going in with the tune. Should I do the data log with the new plugs or factory plugs?
Correct
Correct
Since you have the NGK's on hand get those in and WOT log it.

Turbo Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost PP
Correct
Correct
Since you have the NGK's on hand get those in and WOT log it.
I appreciate the quick response, thank you!!